Trophy & Silver Rewards

Playguides written by Staff and Players.
Much more information on specific skills can be found in our T2A wiki.
Jerry-Garcia

Re: Trophy & Silver Rewards - Updated for 2016

Post by Jerry-Garcia »

Will we ever see unlimited furny and special dye tubs in the silver reward system?

advanced1
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Trophy & Silver Rewards

Post by advanced1 »

Will this be updated for 2017 @Boomland ?
YewFriends wrote: Dont worry versair outside of evil people like Orni and Krypt theres alot of good in the game. Need anything hit me up.

Budner
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Budner »

Does this system still work?

In Lord British's castle, there's a character named "Raidon the tournament master". If you double-click on him, it says "I am not linked."

There's also a character in the same room named "Jarvis the Silver Collector." And he's shown as invulnerable. What does he do?

I'd love to exchange some trophies, etc. for silver but not sure how or if it's safe to interact with these characters.

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Post by Boomland Jenkins »

Budner wrote:Does this system still work?

In Lord British's castle, there's a character named "Raidon the tournament master". If you double-click on him, it says "I am not linked."

There's also a character in the same room named "Jarvis the Silver Collector." And he's shown as invulnerable. What does he do?

I'd love to exchange some trophies, etc. for silver but not sure how or if it's safe to interact with these characters.

Jarvis tells you to type [forums ##### which leads you back here. You can page in-game to exchange silver for rewards. You can also PM Anarcho or myself in Discord.
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Grofus
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Grofus »

you can turn in trophies for silver in Jhelom

EyeOfHorus - Today at 12:03 AM
Grofus is the man tho
Vega - Today at 12:03 AM
^ agreed
we need about 5 more Grofy's on UOSA

:D

advanced1
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by advanced1 »

Is this getting updated for 2018? @boomland I recall you saying you would update this on the 10th anniversary, did that happen yet?
YewFriends wrote: Dont worry versair outside of evil people like Orni and Krypt theres alot of good in the game. Need anything hit me up.

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

advanced1 wrote:Is this getting updated for 2018? @boomland I recall you saying you would update this on the 10th anniversary, did that happen yet?
Revisiting items on the silver list is on my plate. This Fall was pretty busy IRL and I barely managed to keep up with UOSA day-to-day operations and the Sweeping Justice event.

Now that SJ is over, and my winter hermit schedule is beginning, I'll have more time to revisit this list. I'd like to make some minor adjustments to existing items and potentially add a few things.

Suggestions are welcomed - if you made suggestions to me in the past (mainly over the last 6 months) they have been noted and will be considered (though many are highly unlikely)
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

advanced1
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by advanced1 »

Boomland Jenkins wrote:
advanced1 wrote:Is this getting updated for 2018? @boomland I recall you saying you would update this on the 10th anniversary, did that happen yet?
Revisiting items on the silver list is on my plate. This Fall was pretty busy IRL and I barely managed to keep up with UOSA day-to-day operations and the Sweeping Justice event.

Now that SJ is over, and my winter hermit schedule is beginning, I'll have more time to revisit this list. I'd like to make some minor adjustments to existing items and potentially add a few things.

Suggestions are welcomed - if you made suggestions to me in the past (mainly over the last 6 months) they have been noted and will be considered (though many are highly unlikely)
Thanks boom, appreciate the time you and hemp put into this game for us. My suggestions would be a lottery ticket with super low chances for an elite item. Would work as a gold/silver dump as well. Maybe 100 silver for like 1/250 odds or something like that, just spitballing on that one but might be cool. Maybe make it for a chance to win a mask/sandal special or elite hue or a hue that’s not available on the list (not necessarily neon hues).

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

advanced1 wrote:
Boomland Jenkins wrote:

Thanks boom, appreciate the time you and hemp put into this game for us. My suggestions would be a lottery ticket with super low chances for an elite item. Would work as a gold/silver dump as well. Maybe 100 silver for like 1/250 odds or something like that, just spitballing on that one but might be cool. Maybe make it for a chance to win a mask/sandal special or elite hue or a hue that’s not available on the list (not necessarily neon hues).
Wts neon hue cloth 500k per yard
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Capitalist wrote:Wts neon hue cloth 500k per yard

So you're selling regular dye tub cloth at 500k a yard? :lol:
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Gm interference!
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

An update is coming to this system in the next week or two. Items will be added, items will be removed, and some items will have their prices change.

Spend silver at your own risk in the time leading up!
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Orphea

Post by Orphea »

Hi Boom, Can You write a spawning rares list? many rares didnt found a long time, maybe they dont spawns anymore.
Ex Full jars, marble table, sand stone table, Chessmen, Basket.

Thanks

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Check back on the evening of December 1st, 2023, for the updated silver list!
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Werther

Post by Werther »

Exciting stuff!

Return to “Guides”