Trophy & Silver Rewards

Playguides written by Staff and Players.
Much more information on specific skills can be found in our T2A wiki.
Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Re: Silver & Trophy System (New thread)

Post by Boomland Jenkins »

inkognito wrote:I'm wondering if we have an updated time table on silver reward changes?
Officially no. However I am pushing to get this out sometime in February. So far I think that's more than possible.
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Brules

Post by Brules »

Soon? I am close to 200 silver so I am waiting until this gets updated.

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Brules wrote:Soon? I am close to 200 silver so I am waiting until this gets updated.
The first phase of the list update is ready to go live but a few of the items require new code to be implemented.

I'll go ahead and post it sometime today or this weekend and just put those couple of items on "hold" until the coding is completed.
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Ohm
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Silver & Trophy System - Updated for 2015

Post by Ohm »

Im excited to see the new list!
[22:31:51] <wintergate> Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Brules

Post by Brules »

I am too.....just hope it doesn't put some of the items I want out of reach lol.

Brules

Post by Brules »

Ahh he updated the list......nice changes.....I like the high amount options and the break points. Hope to see some of these in game soon.

Dunder Mifflin Inc

Post by Dunder Mifflin Inc »

Some decent changes but some of this still seems way out of whack. Some of these 'rares' sell for 15k gold. No one will ever use silver for them. I know this is just stage 1 though. Just throwing out suggestions.

The gender change deed is pointless at that price as you can build any char with any build for cheap. No amount of time to re-create a char is worth 750 silver.

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

Why is Franz in all the pics? :p
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

I'd like to add my suggestion to this list. I'd like to see a option for re-charging of dye tubs. As well as a possible option to make it unlimited. They are useless after they run out and with patch making them lock down only, this would force house deco people into a silver frenzy!

Thanks WAP
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

Bixby Legbone

Post by Bixby Legbone »

I am so excited to see the new options! It is going to make it so much harder to pick one.

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

WarmApplepie wrote:I'd like to add my suggestion to this list. I'd like to see a option for re-charging of dye tubs. As well as a possible option to make it unlimited. They are useless after they run out and with patch making them lock down only, this would force house deco people into a silver frenzy!

Thanks WAP
An interesting idea. I will mention it in our internal post and if it's deemed acceptable, we'll get it on the list.
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Brules

Post by Brules »

Can you confirm or deny that the Tarrot cards will continue to not spawn anymore?

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Brules wrote:Can you confirm or deny that the Tarrot cards will continue to not spawn anymore?
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Dunder Mifflin Inc

Post by Dunder Mifflin Inc »

Brules wrote:Can you confirm or deny that the Tarrot cards will continue to not spawn anymore?
I can both confirm and deny that tarrot cards will spawn again.
Last edited by Dunder Mifflin Inc on Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Galendae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Galendae »

Tarot Cards have not spawned on this shard since 2009. I maybe wrong, but I don't think I am.

Return to “Guides”