Trophy & Silver Rewards

Playguides written by Staff and Players.
Much more information on specific skills can be found in our T2A wiki.
Kasper_Valentine

Re: Silver & Trophy System - Updated for 2015

Post by Kasper_Valentine »

I'm new to the silver system, but I made many visits to the old (?) museum in Britain's Conservatory of Music prior to making a purchase recently. The new additions look great, just need to start saving up again now. Image

Brules

Post by Brules »

Galendae wrote:Tarot Cards have not spawned on this shard since 2009. I maybe wrong, but I don't think I am.
You are correct. I just dont want to blow 150 silver on them and then they spawn again lol.

Ragancy
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ragancy »

Some ideas:

Runebook bless deed @ 500-1000
Trash barrel @ 250-500
+1 house secure container @ 500-1000
10 additional house lockdowns @ 100
Newbie key @ 250-500
Rechargeable (up to 10 charges) newbie pouch @ 250-500
Neon sandal/mask dye @ 1000

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Post by Boomland Jenkins »

Brules wrote:
Galendae wrote:Tarot Cards have not spawned on this shard since 2009. I maybe wrong, but I don't think I am.
You are correct. I just dont want to blow 150 silver on them and then they spawn again lol.
I suspect they will spawn again but can't confirm anything at this time.
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

I'm curious to the philosophy behind the non - usable tent deeds.
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

Narcissic

Post by Narcissic »

Boomland, what say you to Silver and/or Dark Steeds being added to the silver rewards?
Derrick wrote: It is not our policy to comment on account actions which are taken against players.

An exception should be made in order to counter dishonesty.
Cavewights accounts were banned for accepting in-game goods for the promise of money.

Apocalypse

Post by Apocalypse »

Narcissic wrote:Boomland, what say you to Silver and/or Dark Steeds being added to the silver rewards?
I would guess that wouldn't happen since it was determined that those creatures are not era accurate. Plus, that would make my dark steed far less valuable, so NO! ;)

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Apocalypse wrote:
Narcissic wrote:Boomland, what say you to Silver and/or Dark Steeds being added to the silver rewards?
I would guess that wouldn't happen since it was determined that those creatures are not era accurate. Plus, that would make my dark steed far less valuable, so NO! ;)
I can't imagine NPCs being added to the list, though silver steed does fall into the same concept that tent deeds do (items that existed in era but were phased out in era)
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

Are tent deeds dyeable?
Last edited by inkognito on Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Inkognito●GM Provocation

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

I remember staff commenting in the past on how the silver system is in part a way to distribute items that were given away during CUB Phase 1. UOSA's silver list has everything that the CUB list has and more.... It is however missing one item, the most expensive CUB prize and probably the best, the Item Bless Deed.

Seems like this would be a perfect 1k silver reward considering in CUB its 5 times more expensive than the singing ball, and here we charge 200 for that. Has a decision been made about these?

Brules

Post by Brules »

Rose wrote:I remember staff commenting in the past on how the silver system is in part a way to distribute items that were given away during CUB Phase 1. UOSA's silver list has everything that the CUB list has and more.... It is however missing one item, the most expensive CUB prize and probably the best, the Item Bless Deed.

Seems like this would be a perfect 1k silver reward considering in CUB its 5 times more expensive than the singing ball, and here we charge 200 for that. Has a decision been made about these?
Nice idea there...

Dunder Mifflin Inc

Post by Dunder Mifflin Inc »

Brules wrote:
Rose wrote:I remember staff commenting in the past on how the silver system is in part a way to distribute items that were given away during CUB Phase 1. UOSA's silver list has everything that the CUB list has and more.... It is however missing one item, the most expensive CUB prize and probably the best, the Item Bless Deed.

Nice idea there...

Ditto

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

The ONLY functional thing I can see using item bless on is a runebook. What else is there? Wouldn't weapons still be prone to damage when successfully hitting an opponent?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

Myrnae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Myrnae »

inkognito wrote:The ONLY functional thing I can see using item bless on is a runebook. What else is there? Wouldn't weapons still be prone to damage when successfully hitting an opponent?
Yes still prone to damage but you can unbless it and bless another item if I remember how that deed works.

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Myrnae wrote:
inkognito wrote:The ONLY functional thing I can see using item bless on is a runebook. What else is there? Wouldn't weapons still be prone to damage when successfully hitting an opponent?
Yes still prone to damage but you can unbless it and bless another item if I remember how that deed works.

Personal item bless deed post-AOS worked like that. Item bless deeds from CUB worked just like a clothing bless deed, except for a larger selection of items.
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Return to “Guides”