Trophy & Silver Rewards

Playguides written by Staff and Players.
Much more information on specific skills can be found in our T2A wiki.
inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Silver & Trophy System - Updated for 2015

Post by inkognito »

Capitalist wrote:I believe Silvergate 2015 was roughly 18,000 silver.
They should stage another "mishap" like that again. Then monitor the speed in which one person navigates all the other loot and loots 5 tiny pixelated individual silver coins within fractions of a second. Because there was most definitely some of that going down when it was just me and two others at the spawn early that day. I felt like a scrub.
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

inkognito wrote:
Capitalist wrote:I believe Silvergate 2015 was roughly 18,000 silver.
They should stage another "mishap" like that again. Then monitor the speed in which one person loots 5 tiny pixelated individual silver coins within fractions of a second. Because there was most definitely some of that going down when it was just me and two others at the spawn early that day. I felt like a scrub.
Not gonna be nice about it either, you probably looked like one too. Do a couple months of IDOCing and see if you aren't the fastest (legal tool using) looter on the shard.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

I wish I had the energy to use these legal tools sometimes. I wouldn't be b itching about these overpriced new silver rewards thats for sure.

Edit for clarification: I am a scrub. But one more than ever at that particular event.
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

Ragancy
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ragancy »

Is UOFiddler illegal?

AshBorn
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by AshBorn »

Blood elemental statue is my suggestion! :)

Oh and since this is T2A, a snow elemental!

morgan1109
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by morgan1109 »

My suggestion would be banker deeds, like vendor deeds to place a banker in a structure. We place them for the shard specific events, so the code is essentially built. Large amounts of silver to get, then large cash maintenance fees. You kill two birds with one stone getting large amounts of silver and gold out of the system which quite frankly is the goal. You get a lot of convenience in return.

1. All guildhouses would want one.
2. Any vendor houses would want one.
3. Very wealthy PK’s would want one.
4. Anybody buying/selling large value items would want one
5. Most anyone who has to transfer heavy items from a bank vault to their home would want one (which is just about everyone)
6. Most anyone grinding a resource consuming skill would want one.

You’ve satisfied the demand side of the equation which I believe a lot of these silver rewards lack. The only people who suffer are the owners of vendor bank houses which is 10-20 people? Everyone gains easier access to their bank vault. You would have to set the silver and gold levels high enough that they aren’t all over the place.
Thanks,

Eomin - Armsman
Varak - Treasure Hunter
Djimon - Smith/Tinker/Carpenter
Lorne - Scribe
Herm - Assassin

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

morgan1109 wrote:My suggestion would be banker deeds, like vendor deeds to place a banker in a structure. We place them for the shard specific events, so the code is essentially built. Large amounts of silver to get, then large cash maintenance fees. You kill two birds with one stone getting large amounts of silver and gold out of the system which quite frankly is the goal. You get a lot of convenience in return.

1. All guildhouses would want one.
2. Any vendor houses would want one.
3. Very wealthy PK’s would want one.
4. Anybody buying/selling large value items would want one
5. Most anyone who has to transfer heavy items from a bank vault to their home would want one (which is just about everyone)
6. Most anyone grinding a resource consuming skill would want one.

You’ve satisfied the demand side of the equation which I believe a lot of these silver rewards lack. The only people who suffer are the owners of vendor bank houses which is 10-20 people? Everyone gains easier access to their bank vault. You would have to set the silver and gold levels high enough that they aren’t all over the place.
Awful, trammel idea. At several points in my UOSA "career" all 6 of those apply to me, and I would have quit had I seen it the first day or if I saw it tomorrow.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Soma
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Soma »

Bump for new ideas.

What are the chances of getting regular dye tub hues for masks/sandals back?

Item bless deeds?

1k Silver rewards?
Please choose a more appropriate signature.

Ohm
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ohm »

Soma wrote:Bump for new ideas.

What are the chances of getting regular dye tub hues for masks/sandals back?
I like this idea
[22:31:51] <wintergate> Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

dren
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by dren »

In era --

There were leather dye tubs which could be used on sandals etc. for regular hues.

Apocalypse

Post by Apocalypse »

dren wrote:In era --

There were leather dye tubs which could be used on sandals etc. for regular hues.
Not sure if this was true for some shards, but on Napa Valley, I don't recall there being anything like this in era.

dren
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by dren »

Apocalypse wrote:

Not sure if this was true for some shards, but on Napa Valley, I don't recall there being anything like this in era.
Acutally, I was told this from a player. I just looked it up and it looks like it was after the cut off date UOSA has chosen.

You are correct Apocalypse.

Freeza

Post by Freeza »

dren wrote:
Apocalypse wrote:

Acutally, I was told this from a player. I just looked it up and it looks like it was after the cut off date UOSA has chosen.

You are correct Apocalypse.
UO:R is when leather dye tubs came about
Markmosthandsome wrote:
Finesse wrote:-f- disbanded no comment.
lol wtf I'm in the guild and Idk what's going on....

<Pristiq> Shut up prodigy you anti-intellectual simian.

The Gods

Post by The Gods »

how come a lot of the items u can buy for like 30k(skull mug) for example is 100 silver...1.5mil....and buncha others in the 50 and 60 silvers some stuff worth 10k ect? dun undertsand...also got rid of the 1k or 2k silver u get to have an item created within reason? o well id never get that much :)

fox_phyre
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by fox_phyre »

The Gods wrote:how come a lot of the items u can buy for like 30k(skull mug) for example is 100 silver...1.5mil....and buncha others in the 50 and 60 silvers some stuff worth 10k ect? dun undertsand...also got rid of the 1k or 2k silver u get to have an item created within reason? o well id never get that much :)
Your first question was answered within the first couple of posts here.
Visit my shop in Yew! First house west of Yew Moongate, always stocked!
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=64975

Return to “Guides”