Request/inquiry - Market guides

Playguides written by Staff and Players.
Much more information on specific skills can be found in our T2A wiki.
elsydeon

Request/inquiry - Market guides

Post by elsydeon »

Hello everyone,

I looked around and through the guide listings, but didn't see anything to help establish some sort of baseline. Does anyone have an urge to write quick and dirty guide on pricing for magic armor and weapons? I got my hands on a chest full of them (someone happened to be quitting an old account) and have no idea what they're worth or if anyone would even buy them.

I'm a new player getting started so being able to sell them for funding to level some main characters would be pretty useful. But I have no clue when it comes to the economy on the shard.

Ali

Re: Request/inquiry - Market guides

Post by Ali »

Best to search the boards for similar items that sold.

If someone PMs you with an offer they are trying to cheat you no matter how nice they sound.
Boomland Jenkins wrote:
The Internet giveth and the Internet taketh away.

elsydeon

Post by elsydeon »

That's the thing, I think these are the kinds of items I'd have to sell in a lot. Most seem to be either not the highest enchantment (force/power, eminently/surpassingly/exceedingly accurate, evil/wounding, lots of +hp and guarding, etc) and perhaps not the optimal item to use for the skill or armor. Feels like they should be worth something, but as I only have the one character, no transportation yet, not really established, I'd probably prefer just selling under price all at once to get myself running on the server. Don't even have a full spell book or runebooks yet.

Ali

Post by Ali »

Maybe break them up into lots like 'swords','macing','plate mail' etc. List the different lots in one post and give each lot a starting bid of say 2000. If there are force and power weapons with magic charges people will pay for them. Or if you don't want to go through the trouble I will buy everything off of you for 50,000.
Boomland Jenkins wrote:
The Internet giveth and the Internet taketh away.

Return to “Guides”