My razor mining macro/setup

Playguides written by Staff and Players.
Much more information on specific skills can be found in our T2A wiki.
MustardCat

My razor mining macro/setup

Post by MustardCat »

I mine in Delucia, and I guess I keep getting reported to Derrick so here's the razor macro setup I'm using.

Here is the basic code:

Code: Select all

!Loop
Assistant.Macros.DoubleClickTypeAction|3718|True
Assistant.Macros.WaitForTargetAction|1
Assistant.Macros.TargetRelLocAction|1|0
Assistant.Macros.UseSkillAction|21
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:00.1000000
Assistant.Macros.IfAction|4|0|metal
Assistant.Macros.SpeechAction|0|52|3|ENU|2|16|17|No more ore...
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:01
Assistant.Macros.EndIfAction
I have 4 duplicates of it, one for each direction N,S,E,W. I bind each of those macros to keys on my number pad.

So all I have to do is walk along the mountains and push the direction I want to mine. If there's no ore or I finish mining it all my char says "No more ore..." repeatedly until I move to another spot.

I know this is not one of those fancy "do everything for you" mining macros, as you still need to move the ore into the packhorses manually, smelt it, etc. But this is how I'm doing it.

Here's a zip with the macro's, just unzip it into the "Razor/macros/" directory:
http://mustardcat.brinkster.net/uo/mining.zip

Daolin
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: My razor mining macro/setup

Post by Daolin »

man i'd keep your macros a secret. Its like have a special spice for a restaurant that brings everyone there. Don't want to give it away.

Batlin
wobble llama
wobble llama

Post by Batlin »

Thanks for sharing!
+ORC: If you give a man a crack he'll be hungry again tomorrow, but if you teach him how to crack, he'll never be hungry again.
chumbucket: I don't collect pixels.

Never trust the client. It's in the hands of the enemy : UO Demo internals @ JoinUO

MustardCat

Post by MustardCat »

Heh this isn't some super secret do everything macro, I whipped it up in like 10 minutes so I don't mind sharing. Besides maybe people will stop paging Derrik about me now? ;-)

Daolin
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Daolin »

MustardCat wrote:Heh this isn't some super secret do everything macro, I whipped it up in like 10 minutes so I don't mind sharing. Besides maybe people will stop paging Derrik about me now? ;-)
It will never happen. I have people everyday trying to block my recall spots lol. I haven't seen Derrick in a while though.

Return to “Guides”