Smelt Macro not working

Playguides written by Staff and Players.
Much more information on specific skills can be found in our T2A wiki.
morgan1109
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Smelt Macro not working

Post by morgan1109 »

I can't get my smelt macro to work properly. absolute item doesn't work for next batch of ore. I can't figure out the codes (iron ore (19BA)), etc. Are they by color? By size? I'd like to have a macro for each color, but need to the proper codes for each if possible. The razor codes don't seem to have a rhyme or reason that I can see.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Eomin
Thanks,

Eomin - Armsman
Varak - Treasure Hunter
Djimon - Smith/Tinker/Carpenter
Lorne - Scribe
Herm - Assassin

Bixby Legbone

Re: Smelt Macro not working

Post by Bixby Legbone »

morgan1109 wrote:I can't get my smelt macro to work properly. absolute item doesn't work for next batch of ore. I can't figure out the codes (iron ore (19BA)), etc. Are they by color? By size? I'd like to have a macro for each color, but need to the proper codes for each if possible. The razor codes don't seem to have a rhyme or reason that I can see.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Eomin

If you are doing a macro to turn ore into ingots; I am guessing it looks like
double click (ore pile)
wait for target
target forge

If this is the case, you need to right click the first line [double click] and navigate that gump to change it to target by type (ore pile)]

The modified macro would look like this

double click by type (ore pile)
wait for target
target forge (or forge by type)

Hope this helps.

If you have different sizes of ore you want to smelt with the same macro, then you will probably need to include another few lines to double click by type- each of the other types.

Return to “Guides”