Explosion Pot Combos and Red Pot Duel Combos List Here Pleas

Playguides written by Staff and Players.
Much more information on specific skills can be found in our T2A wiki.
SaibotMK
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Explosion Pot Combos and Red Pot Duel Combos List Here P

Post by SaibotMK »

Malaikat wrote:In a duel it's all hally and mana conservation. Lighting and fireball are the most important offensive spells. When I see someone load up an explosion right off the bat I just chuckle relax a bit. Explosion - ebolt in a red pot duel is rookie shit.
I am learning to save a explode or ebolt until mid fight or later. I use to just weaken, clumsy hit or weaken hit clumsy, and then try to go into a Explode but vs good players you will just get interrupted so Explode & Ebolt I am finding is good for mid to late duel.
Baalx in IRC
https://www.twitch.tv/adrenalinepvptwitch

"<Vega> he needs some refresh mount kegs"
"<Vega> for the incessant trammel-a-thons he goes on"

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

I rarely cast explosion. Ebolt is alright. Also red pot dueling is a game of mana conservation. Always lead with a feeblemind and then clumsy to fuck with Hallyday timing and weaken is the least important.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

SaibotMK
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by SaibotMK »

Its funny, I have learned so much since I have been PvPing on SA, and the other server, but I still suck at hally cycling. Its totally RNG+RNG and that is not good. Hitting with melee is RNG, however my hally cycles are RNG as well, so when the two come together its just not good :lol:

That is the main weapon, the main source of damage, the main mechanic, the halberd. Yet even tabbing out to not mess up my cycle while getting a Gheal off I still struggle vs anyone good at hally cycling. I mean and I don't use invis, teleport and or especially do not run as nearly as much vs another tank mage 1v1. No matter what weapons they are using, I will never invis or teleport vs another tank mage in the field unless they invis or teleport first these days. That goes for reactive armor as well.

Vs what id consider a stocked dexxer, yea I am going to use invis and teleport.

However, I feel like running again in PvP. I mean some think I still run too much, but if someone watched my videos from a month ago :lol: . Its like night and day difference on the running gameplay. I won't even off screen another tank mage in a 1v1 now, generally speaking. However I am so bad at hally cycling I will likely lose to you if you are good at it if I don't run.
Baalx in IRC
https://www.twitch.tv/adrenalinepvptwitch

"<Vega> he needs some refresh mount kegs"
"<Vega> for the incessant trammel-a-thons he goes on"

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

You sure did use the entire arena during our duel ;)

You did good though. Better than I expected, to be honest. My hally timing and really overall timing isn't what it was when I was active all the time. I'd need some more warm-ups to be really effective. Just take a hally to the gy or out into the forest and wack on everything that moves. Try to cycle without stepping away. Just stay in melee range the whole time. That and dueling is how I learned.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.