Account question

Playguides written by Staff and Players.
Much more information on specific skills can be found in our T2A wiki.
Grofus
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Account question

Post by Grofus »

I have been enjoying uosecondage for years now and so has my son. Now my youngest son is interested in playing, but the problem I am having is getting the 3 accounts for each of us. We have Charter as our internet provider which assigns one IP address for all 3 computers, limiting our accounts. Is there a way around this so we each can enjoy the game together without being limited to sharing the accounts do to an IP issue? We all have our own email addresses, but if we try to make an account its not allowing us because of the shared IP. Let me know if anyone has ran across this, and if anything can be done.

EyeOfHorus - Today at 12:03 AM
Grofus is the man tho
Vega - Today at 12:03 AM
^ agreed
we need about 5 more Grofy's on UOSA

:D

Capitalist

Re: Account question

Post by Capitalist »

When Derrick was around, he let my brother and I have 4 accounts for the ISP because he was able to differentiate our personalities and who we were (while actively playing). I know of players who have been allowed 5 accounts on one ISP, but only 4 initially until it was proven they were two different people. A lot, and my God do I mean a lot of people abuse this loophole and have anywhere from 4 to 20 accounts that they use to cheat on. I'm certain that 98% of any player 1+ year old has abused this loophole. Thus, staff is weary about it. I'm sure if you're honest and they can testify to the accounts being multiple people that they will offer you leniency with supervision after a while.

I'm not speaking for staff, as these are my observations. I'm sure a staff member will answer you here. Good luck.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Post by Boomland Jenkins »

Hey Grofus. You will want to send Anarcho a PM (ideally in IRC) about allowing more accounts on your IP. We do allow additional access for family members.
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Grofus
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Grofus »

Thanks, I will send a PM.

EyeOfHorus - Today at 12:03 AM
Grofus is the man tho
Vega - Today at 12:03 AM
^ agreed
we need about 5 more Grofy's on UOSA