Guide : Razor

Playguides written by Staff and Players.
Much more information on specific skills can be found in our T2A wiki.
mazda

Re: Guide : Razor

Post by mazda »

ok went to jhelom

Hired npc warrior.

Said all stay , all guard me.

Attacked. Set my healing for every 18 secs. Was going well. Was using skinning knife. Was gaining pretty good skill went from zero to thirty. However took shower to get ready to work came back after 20 mins and i was a ghost. So apparently i need to tweak something. The hireling wont just stand there he always attacks me back. i was thinking he would just stand there. however he did not. early on he was chasing me around as I was trying to heal lol. So any suggestions?

Like general suggestions how to gm swords and tac and healing off an npc?

Thanks

elhorno
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by elhorno »

I am elhorno on irc, find me and I will get you setup macroing :) Who are you on irc?

theleptonkid

Post by theleptonkid »

Example #3- Magery/Med/Heal/Resist Mega-Macro
This is the macro I am currently using to raise 4 skills at once on my healing mage. I am doing this macro in town and using the bank to restock.

If Hits >80 #Not really needed in town, if out of town, make an else->healself clause.
If mana <13
Double click by type: Clean Bandages
Wait for Target
Target Self
Use Skill: Meditation
Pause 16 secs
Wait for mana >80
Endif
Cast Spell Lightening
Wait for Target
Target Self
Pause 1 sec
Endif
Restock Agent
Wait for Target
Absolute Target # Bag with regs and bandies in bank box
Pause 2 sec

Set your restock agent for 5ea of the regs required for the spell and bandies. With this particular macro, and done in town, i am usually down to 94-95 health by the time my mana is low enough to trigger the bandies, so there is plenty to heal up. Other spells that take more mana may not do enough damage in town for healing to work. As with all of these, and every macro, you should adjust the numbers/spells to fit your character and the situation.

Ok, I think that is enough for now, but I will post more later. =)
If Hits >80 #Not really needed in town, if out of town, make an else->healself clause.
If mana <13
Double click by type: Clean Bandages
Wait for Target
Target Self
Pause 16 secs
Wait for mana >80
Endif
Cast Spell Lightening
Wait for Target
Target Self
Pause 1 sec
Endif
Restock Agent
Wait for Target
Absolute Target # Bag with regs and bandies in bank box
Pause 2 sec
So im trying to raise magery and healing at the same time, in my house( I have low healing like 35.0).
Your macro does a health and mana check, if your health and mana are lower than checks, Your character will bandy himself wait 16 secs, If your Bandy heal fails you will have to wait until you health slowly regenerates until check is met,then your character proceeds to cast a spell on itself,repeat. My question is: When my health is lower than the "If" health check and I proceed to bandy myself. Having a low healing skill I will probably fail. If I fail how do I restart the healing loop until my health reaches my desired level and once it reaches the desired level to proceed with the spell.**How do I make an IF LOOP conditional**

Help me with the build heres my current magery restock macro:
(Im in my house, restocking 1 reg at a time from a box)

Wait for hits >= 30
Wait for mana >=11
Exec: Restock Agent-1
Pause .50 secs
Absolute Target
Pause 2.00sec
Cast Spell Lightning
Wait for target
Exec Target Self
Pause 1.00sec

The magery macro itself works fine, I just have my bard with 65 healing, healing the character macroing magery. I just would like to a. Beable to hunt and make gold with my bard while my other char macros magery and B. kill 2 birds with one stone.
Thank You

Gafron

Razor help please

Post by Gafron »

I am trying to setup a macro in Razor that will use the next target feature with provocation. I find it difficult to target the mobs with the mouse cursor. I have a hotkey setup for use with "next target" under the Hot Keys menu and it will jump from target to target as intended when I use the key, but I can find no way in Razor to set this as the current target and and have the provoke skill use this target without manually clicking on it, which defeats the purpose. In the Hot Keys menu I found a "set last target" hotkey which can be used in a macro but if this is used I also have to manually click the target. There is a "clear current target" hotkey but no "set current target" I can find. What I am trying to do follows:

Use "next target" hotkey to select target to provoke.
(macro start) Use Skill Provocation (next line) Use "current target" (macro end)
Use "next target" hotkey to select target to be fought.
(macro start) or (hotkey press) to use new mob for provoked mob to fight.

Thanks in advance for any ideas.

Rammar
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Razor help please

Post by Rammar »

Gafron wrote:What I am trying to do follows:

Use "next target" hotkey to select target to provoke.
(macro start) Use Skill Provocation (next line) Use "current target" (macro end)
Use "next target" hotkey to select target to be fought.
(macro start) or (hotkey press) to use new mob for provoked mob to fight.
AFAIK Razor's "next target" just sets the next mob as last target.. so:
provo, next target, last target, next target, last target

Keep in mind the range on "next target" is pretty huge, and doesn't seem to differentiate between mobs much (all vs humanoid?)... unless you have a specific purpose in mind, I'd suggest using "target closest non-friendly" or such and positioning yourself to pull off targeting.

WiseOne

Post by WiseOne »

When raising skills in town there is always a chance someone will grief you to death (literally). Stolen supplies or a competent potion bombing and you are dead meat. If you need a safe spot to macro in I have several empty houses and will gladly friend you to one of them for as long as you need to use it. You will be the only one friended so it is 100% safe.
♥ Baaaaaaaaaaam ♠

Gafron

Re: Razor help please

Post by Gafron »

Rammar wrote: AFAIK Razor's "next target" just sets the next mob as last target.. so:
provo, next target, last target, next target, last target

Keep in mind the range on "next target" is pretty huge, and doesn't seem to differentiate between mobs much (all vs humanoid?)... unless you have a specific purpose in mind, I'd suggest using "target closest non-friendly" or such and positioning yourself to pull off targeting.
Thanks, that does work. I won't be using a macro to find the target, I will do that by cycling thru targets with the next target button. That can be done very quickly with a hotkey. I just wanted there to be a way to have provoke work on mobs withouth having to try and mouse click on them and that does nicely. Thanks again.

Cheeched757

Post by Cheeched757 »

Hello, how do i turn the trees off thu razor?

Thank you for your help

-Fupa

TheManWithNoName

Post by TheManWithNoName »

Cheeched757 wrote:Hello, how do i turn the trees off thu razor?

Thank you for your help

-Fupa
this is not accomplished through razor.
IRC: NoName

Cheeched757

Post by Cheeched757 »

How is it done? :roll:

jimm1432

Post by jimm1432 »

Cheeched757 wrote:How is it done? :roll:
I'm not sure what client we use here but to just turn off the tree top you can do it by modding your uo.cfg file, the part that says
''TreeCanopies=off
Desolation=off''

or to replace the tree with stumps or other things like that you need to mod the .mul files or replace with premodded ones.

Mojowerkin
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mojowerkin »

Is there a way to set razor so it auto switches while running multiple accounts? (like uo auto map does)
Mojo

BardOfLegend
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by BardOfLegend »

You can set up different profiles Mojo. You can find it on the bottom right of the general tab.
-Q- Thom Merillin [Court Bard]