HEALING... a question...

Playguides written by Staff and Players.
Much more information on specific skills can be found in our T2A wiki.
fluffhead555

HEALING... a question...

Post by fluffhead555 »

ok im at 78.6 healing (real skill) and i am macroing curing poison. my skill hasnt hardly moved in several thousand bandages and i was wondering if it was time to rez? my skill when "show real" is not checked is well over 80, but i dont want to set a macro to rez and lose a bunch of bandies. soooo any help on this topic is appreciated. thanks a lot

Kraarug
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: HEALING... a question...

Post by Kraarug »

fluffhead555 wrote:ok im at 78.6 healing (real skill) and i am macroing curing poison. my skill hasnt hardly moved in several thousand bandages and i was wondering if it was time to rez? my skill when "show real" is not checked is well over 80, but i dont want to set a macro to rez and lose a bunch of bandies. soooo any help on this topic is appreciated. thanks a lot
I believe you are okay to res now... I don't think you have to be at 80 real. Give it a shot though. Either way, you are using up bandies.

Proselyte

Post by Proselyte »

Yep, start rezzing :)

Edit: FYI once you hit somewhere above 95 the skill gain goes way down. It's so easy to rez and heal well at that point that you may just want to gain the rest on the field. My wife's character is doing just that and it's fine for us.

Spitfire

Post by Spitfire »

Yeah you can res now, switch over to that, it goes up really fast from 80-mid 90's (but uses a lot of bandages).

Return to “Guides”