Guide : Housing

Playguides written by Staff and Players.
Much more information on specific skills can be found in our T2A wiki.
Naal

Re: House Placement Rules

Post by Naal »

Derrick wrote:House Placement Rules:
4) The foundation must rest flatly on a surface. Any bumps around the foundation are not allowed.
A house on uneven gound very silmilar to the place i wish to place my house.

Francois424
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Guide : Housing

Post by Francois424 »

Are lockdown items (say a stack of bandages) usable by non-friend/non-owner ?

Thanks.

Orion GM B^D

Post by Orion GM B^D »

Francois424 wrote:Are lockdown items (say a stack of bandages) usable by non-friend/non-owner ?

Thanks.
They aren't usable to anyone, must be unlocked. Same w/ fish steaks.
WiseOne wrote:I don't log on often, but when I do, I shop at Trinny Stone Vendors!
Trinny Stone Vendors
@Trinsic Moongate/Est. 6-2-12

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

If this was really t2a accurate then you should be able to hang your house over a ditch/hill. Does anyone remember back in T2A 1998-1999ish, where there were towers/2story's/bricks etc; on avatar island/near hytloth? It was because you could place the steps of the house on the top of a bump/hill and the house would palce and "hang" over the hill. Remember running under peoples houses? Could plant over trees/rocks/plants etc; However, that doesnt seem to be the case in this shard, even though I am 99.9% thats T2A accurate.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

UsualSuspect

Post by UsualSuspect »

you used to be able to place houses more liberally, they changed it a while back. I used to have a small house that you could only get on the steps from one side.

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

UsualSuspect wrote:you used to be able to place houses more liberally, they changed it a while back. I used to have a small house that you could only get on the steps from one side.
Yea, and it just doesn't seem era accurate. There's so many spots on fire island where I had houses in osi back in the day but they can't be placed on this shard
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Francois424
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Francois424 »

Tried placing house in the jungle around Magincia... Not only I coudn't, but nobody could. There is *no* house anywhere in that jungle, heh.

Thats at least 15 spots (for smalls) that are unusable because of a small bump here and there.
It's harsh, but w/e. I'll just save more gold, and have something to spend it on later (I really want a patio house someday).

Return to “Guides”