alchemy/poisoning/blacksmith

Playguides written by Staff and Players.
Much more information on specific skills can be found in our T2A wiki.
Goose

alchemy/poisoning/blacksmith

Post by Goose »

Hello,

Was just wondering what is best option here

I want to make a char that can blacksmith alchemy and poison, maybe eventually carpentry and bowcraft but that will be later on

If i was to make a char to do these 3 things, what are the 2 best and most cost efficient and time efficient to start with 50 skill, or does it matter?

Basically which of the skills should be started from scrath, or 30, where i can buy up to? Or is it not worth it at all and make a seperate char for the 3rd skill?

-Goose

Caswallon
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: alchemy/poisoning/blacksmith

Post by Caswallon »

Carpentry & Posioning i would say, those 2 are hard & expensive to raise.

I have an ultimate crafter that can make anything bar bows & musical instruments, hes template is:

Alchemy
Blacksmithy
Carpentry
Poisoning
Tailoring
Tinkering
Magery

Only down side is lower ingot return from smelting but my resource mule does that as hes the miner, he also picked up the remaining crafting skills, he looks like this:

Arms Lore
Bowcraft
Cooking
Item ID
Lumberjack
Mining
Magery 78
Tracking 22

I was toying with switching alchemy/posioning with mining/lumberjack but meh, its done now and im happy with it. I also have a mage type that will pick up Inscription & fishing, thus completing my resource/crafting account :wink:.

You might want to pick up tinkering, make your own tools.
?

Goose

Post by Goose »

caswallon, thanks for reply, but i was asking only about Blacksmith, Poisoning, and alchemy, only of those 3. i havent decided weather i will add carpentry, just a maybe

out of those 3 skills, which should i build from 0 or 30 after buying skill being most cost and time effective

which 2 skills should i start at 50, poisoning, alchemy or blacksmith so that my 0 skill would be the easiest and most cost and time efficient. (i know they are all pretty expensive and time consuming, just looking for the best)

Caswallon
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Caswallon »

Poisoning & Alchemy then.
?

Goose

Post by Goose »

great thanks alot Caswallon

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Alchemy is one of the fastest skills there is. You can easily buy it to 30, make all the regular poisons you need (because youll be at 50 skill) and when you finally need to make greater poisons you can bust out a few kegs of total refresh for some gains, sell them for profit, and be well into the 50's. I would start with blacksmithy. I just did it from 0, I couldnt even buy the skill to 30 for various reasons and it took me twice as many ingots as the folks that started at 50.

Return to “Guides”