stealth pk

Moderator: Support Moderators

guido

stealth pk

Post by guido »

if u can't be mounted while stealth, anyone actually successfully pking stealthd?

Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: stealth pk

Post by Hicha »

I've seen Matron stealth in the LL room, then when people got to around 60-70% hp from LL attacks, he'd throw an explosion pot and shoot em with a vanq heavy xbow.
"I consider most of you NPC's that inhabit the single player game that I am here to enjoy." - MatronDeWinter

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

Kal in Ex is a stealth PK I believe.

You're not going to kill a ton of people like this, since they can run away on a horse so much faster than you can run. But it sure is a lot of fun.

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

At 100 health I got people down to as low as 16 hit points with an Explosion Explosion pot E-bolt combo. Normally the damage dealt will leave you at anywhere between 16-36 hit points at full. So if you time it right it can work. It's a good opener for a team PK attempt.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Hoots
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Hoots »

There are ways to do 90+ damage or even insta death with a stealthed player and the right skills, items and macro.

Regardless, stealthkilling is much better off as a group effort. PM me if you are interested.

HardCore

Post by HardCore »

The Core [PEE]: http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Guild/236
<Vega-> I'm about to go to the gym but that is worth missing a couple reps for
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMhfbLRoGEw

guido

Post by guido »

hardcore whats ur template? or anyone know the combo he uses. team stealth doesnt really make sense, it be just as easy to have both run in with standard pvp template

Hoots
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Hoots »

guido wrote:hardcore whats ur template? or anyone know the combo he uses. team stealth doesnt really make sense, it be just as easy to have both run in with standard pvp template
you dont really have any idea what you are talking about.

Surprise is one of the few ways to kill people here. You can come in with 7 reds with prepped ebs and most will survive if their Kal Ort Por reflexes are any good.

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

I have a stealth mage...instead of swords and tactics I have hide and stealth.

And trust me, being banged up by two or three people throwing combos on you from out of nowhere even at full health and magic reflect up...you will be dead in less then 4.5 seconds.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

guido

Post by guido »

if u go to whos online and the ppl with +100 murders all have standard pvp templates they seem to be doing ok. ive actually never seen a stealth template on there for a pk'er

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

I have yet to PK on mine...
I did a test run with just using an explosion and e-bolt combo on an unsuspecting player the other day just to see if I could corner well.
I didn't want a count so I left the potions behind. Just as an experiment. "Okay, actually it was because I forgot to mark a rune outside of town. Yeah, oops"
Even on horseback he couldn't escape the damage. I was satisfied with that. I did the damage runs on my alt in house with potions. The effects were devestating.
A stealth PK-or anti PK whatever...can screw you up something major, a couple or more will kill you before you can say mommy.
It's easier to get a combo with a stealther as you can get right on them while they feel at leisure.
Using tables or other obstacles also keeps them from hitting you with melee attacks to disrupt.

guido

Post by guido »

i realize that groups would be easy but its kinda lame i think, u might as well have 3 or 4 griefers with newly made characters only having stealth and hide holding xpots, no pvp involved and with 3 ppl theres probably not much gained. i know 1v1 surprise isnt much better but at least if ur original attack doesnt work u've lost legitimately.

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

And running around looking to 4 or more on one with tanks and dexxers is legitimate?
Tah-may-toe Toe-mah-toe.

This is stealthing not ghosting as well.

There maybe risks of being found out...of course if you find one thinking he's solo it might work out to the other stealthers advantage, being you'd probably get cocky on a mount.

guido

Post by guido »

i didnt say 4 on 1 was legitimate, i dont like ganking in anyway, it reminds me of a friend of mine who never leaves the fort, in fps ctf games. u get a lot of kills but why not just autoshoot aim at the door and leave the computer. I'm more of a competition type of guy, im makin a stealther to escape the ganking and choose fights, hardcores template looks promising , im guessing its a stealth mage

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Stealth mage is probably your best bet. That's what I have been practicing with. Anything else eats up too many skills without being as versitile.