A Cry for Help

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Sebben
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

A Cry for Help

Post by Sebben »

Citizens of Britania,

I come in desperate need, seeking your help. My poor town has fallen victim to the horde of undead summoned by the Lich who has taken residence in the former guard tower. All the residents and shopkeepers have closed and barred their doors in a desperate attempt to avoid the inevitable destruction of their town. I have pleaded with them to flee, but my cries go unheeded.

Please, brave citizens, make haste to Shadowmire and battle the Lich’s minions who have overrun my town to at least buy the people time to escape. I fear they don’t have much longer.

-Sebben, Duke of Shadowmire

D-Wade

Re: A Cry for Help

Post by D-Wade »

where is shadowmire?

Sebben
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Sebben »

You can find a rune to Shadowmire locked down in the house on the west coast of Skara Brae.

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

I spent like 2 hours last night killing crap, lost 2 dragons and like 50 EV's worth of regs. I ask wtf is taking this so long at like 11 central and then someone tells me it's not even happening that night.

Imagine my irritation. PS: i ev'd the liche king and he got poisoned and took a chunk outta his life. Someone fixed his invulnerable crap soon after...
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Kabal
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kabal »

Were there trophies spawning for this? cuz I killed a bout a million undead and I didn't get nuthin'.
Derrick wrote: . . .get real please.
"F**k that Morpheus, I'm takin' em both!" -Kabal
*pm me with questions about lasers*

Magus

Post by Magus »

Did the Lich King drop anything special? If so does someone want to sell it.

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

I dunno if it even happened. No one has said anything
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Chaos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Chaos »

I was at shadowmire all night about 5 to 6 hours .. and man talk about a ghost town .. though I did have some fun slaying the undead on my dexer not a singal other living soul was to be found .. is everyone that disenchanted with this place that they just refuse to go there . or is it just a lack of knowledge about event.

[21:27] <@Derrick> UOSA is a tribute to the feasibility of anarchy

Sebben
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Sebben »

Hey folks!

The event in Shadowmire is still going, and the undead still are wreaking havoc on the town. A final push to cleanse the evil from our land will be Tuesday night at 9 server time (8 central). We will gather at Lord British's throne room 10 minutes prior and depart from there. Please be prepared for a tough battle!

Thanks again for your help!

-Sebben, Duke of Shadowmire

OOC: We had planned to to finish it up Halloween night, but an emergency popped up and the principals were unable to make it. Sorry for the inconvenience, but I promise it will be worth the wait.

FULLMETAL COUCH

Post by FULLMETAL COUCH »

How can I find this town on foot? I do not use magic.

maceone

Post by maceone »

FULLMETAL COUCH wrote:How can I find this town on foot? I do not use magic.
Brit road south to guard tower then bank nw through swamp.its about 50 clicks north of swamp.Be careful down that road.Many undesireables traveling that route at times..Good luck 2u...