trouble with client

lekasepe

trouble with client

Post by lekasepe »

i downloaded the uo with the patch in this forum.. i installed the uo t2a full version, i ran the patch5.0.8.3 before launch client just like ive been told... i run the razor put uosecondage.com on server and 2593 on port, then i get some wird msg from razor but the client opens... but any account and password i try i get a msg like incorrect acc and pass..... what should i do?!?!?!
and also i just tryied connecting to the server irc.wildirc.net in mirc but it says i was banned from server even tho i never did anything.... can someone help plz?

Chaos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: trouble with client

Post by Chaos »

what weird message .
could account name be taken already .. try another account name

also plz post along with message detail such as OS if windows sp update.. firewalls.. and anything else that could be helpful ..

[21:27] <@Derrick> UOSA is a tribute to the feasibility of anarchy

lekasepe

Post by lekasepe »

okay problem solved... turned out i had a problem installing the patch so i reinstalled it now i can play...
what about the mirc thing??? any clue?
and thx for the atention

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

lekasepe wrote:okay problem solved... turned out i had a problem installing the patch so i reinstalled it now i can play...
what about the mirc thing??? any clue?
and thx for the atention
When you join the IRC channel, and it says you are banned. Type "/query Derrick" and send me a message. I'll try to figure out what the problem is, as quickly as possible.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."