A tale of the High sea

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Krats

A tale of the High sea

Post by Krats »

T'was a lovely night for some deep sea fishing. I first head to the stables and drop off my faithful steed. I head to the bank, and someone hands me some fish steaks, it seems I wasn't the only one thinking of the beauty of the sea this night.I recite the magical enchantments taught to me many months ago "Kal Ort Por" and find myself standing on the deck of my Dinghy, the S.S. Nameless and grab my fishing pole. For the first few hours all was quite, Many of fish were caught, a few small ones that had to be thrown back; and even a few Messages tucked in bottles, those poor souls need to be rescued, but that will wait for another night.

As I'm passing the time I notice from both the port and starboard two ships appear. Aboard both boats are Captain Hook, and Fart Knocker. As I was earlier shown, I was not the only person on the high seas this night. Except these two where not hunting fish, nor serpents; No they were hunting something with more of a challenge they were hunting the Fishermen themselves. *Thunk* *Thunk* *Thunk* I hear as crossbow bolts are fired into the mast! Being distracted by the bolts I fail to notice the second boat on my starboard side has cut me off, but I was quick and maneuvered out of the way of the second boat before being completely cut off. I make a mad dash and furl the sails shifting the boat to the port side and taking off once again! But these two were not dull themselves and took chase, the boats swayed left and right; cutting through the waves of the sea. As I flee these two I take notice of a pair of dolphins dancing in the wake we are creating; they looked so content.

I grab my pouch of reagents and quickly tell the helmsmen "Shake them!", and he puts his heart into the get-a-way Cutting left, cutting right, performing maneuvers I had never see before; before long I had lost one of the pirates, and thanks to the helmsman I was able to evade Captain Hook as well! After this short adventure I figured it was time to retire for the night, parked my ship and headed home.
I must remember to rescue those poor souls tomorrow.

Captains log of Leroy Jenkins, Grand Master Fisherman
When you play with fire, there is a 50/50 chance something will go wrong, and nine times out of ten it does.
Teph wrote:chum stole a castle, a f**in castle.
Derrick wrote:I hate to see this go unanswered, so I can at least say that I read this, and have no idea myself.

BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: A tale of the High sea

Post by BlackFoot »

that sounds intense
high seas b dangerous
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]

Return to “Tales of Adventure”