Luca Capet bombed my house with vanqs and rares.

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Luca Capet bombed my house with vanqs and rares.

Post by GuardianKnight »

My new orc fort house is now piled with Rares, vanqs, reflect items and other things of interest and I JUST DON'T know what to do.

The house is going to burst and my experts say it will blow between 6 and 7 pm Central Standard time on Sunday. I Welcome all assistance in cleaning up this mess. Hopefully someone can rebuild here someday.

Again, Sunday from 6 to 7 pm CST.

Edited title: People angry i didn't misspell carpet bomb so i went ahead and uncorrected myself.
Attachments
GuardianKnight_11-14_05.35.jpg
GuardianKnight_11-14_05.35.jpg (153.14 KiB) Viewed 2224 times
Last edited by GuardianKnight on Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Luca Carpet bombed my house with vanqs and rares.

Post by GuardianKnight »

Last edited by GuardianKnight on Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

alcon

Post by alcon »

whoa... owning that boat would be so cool... it could be used for nothing.

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

i bank from that bout quite a bit. You are in the wrong forum for that kinda talk.

nOgAnOo

Post by nOgAnOo »

I hope alcon or I get all those items from the house.. especially that key for that boat.. I think he will do the same thing I will do if we get it.. I'LL THROW IT ON THE GROUND.

Pro

Post by Pro »

CAPET BOMB! Please edit as appropriate.

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Luca Capet bombed my house with vanqs and rares.

Post by Mikel123 »

Lots of fun. Got 7 maps, a +20 vanq viking sword, and a force heavy xbow of fireball.

Captain Hook rolling up on a ship and causing havoc was also hilarious. Lots of fun!

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

SJane3384
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by SJane3384 »

Totally awesome. I got the boat, which is NOT useless...its my own private banking haven haha!
Dolphins are NOT era accurate, and MUST be banned!
Sign my PETITION!

Return to “Player Run Events”