Cannot play

Endity

Cannot play

Post by Endity »

I have windows vista 64bit. I have installed the game into programfilesx86. When I try to run the game with razor I get this error when razor starts No CliLoc razor was unable to locate and load a suitable UO cliloc file. Some text may not be displayed. I hit ok and razor loads. Once I set everything up and hit ok I get the same error. I have reinstalled and installed the game many times and razor included. I am not quite sure where to go with this. I have net framework 1.1 also installed. Any help?

Dagon

Re: Cannot play

Post by Dagon »

run razor as administrator

Chaos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Chaos »

Dagon wrote:run razor as administrator
agreed let us know if this does not fix problem.

[21:27] <@Derrick> UOSA is a tribute to the feasibility of anarchy

orionsune
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by orionsune »

http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=6623
When loading up UO through Razor I seem to get an error saying "unable to locate cliloc" and it crashes; how do I fix this?
Solution found by BudBaker:
You need to install the patch that is IN the EXTRACTED folder. The folder that you installed the game from. You must run the patch in this folder after completing the FULL INSTALLATION option.
Make sure you copy the patch to the folder you installed UO to, then run it from there.

Endity

Post by Endity »

Ok just to update. When I was running the patch prior it was saying it was already patched when it was not. I moved the patch to the main directory and it patched fine. I am able to type my username and password and create a character. Now I am having another issue. Every single time I try to log into the game with my char it UO stops responding. I have set the client and UO application for windows 95 like people have set for compatability. And it is not working.

Also I would like to add when the client is started I get two errors. Failed to open file C:\Programfiles/Ultima Online/lightidx.mul:Error5, and C:\programfiles\ultimaonline\light.mul: Error5.

orionsune
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by orionsune »

Manually check if the lightidx files actually exist?

Is thre any reason you are running 64bit vista?

orionsune
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by orionsune »

Were you able to resolve your issues?