poker

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
gabossi

poker

Post by gabossi »

How to play poker at home without a dealer? To have poker night, what would be the ideal rules? Some friends of mine are thinking of starting a poker night, I was curious on how the rules would be idealy. If there was no dealer, would the shuffle be done by each player once? Would the raising and calling take place before and/or after changing cards? If we were to play with a 100 $ each per night, what would be the best limits to have a good fun game. I need some experieced helps, no answers just for points please.

DarkWing
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: poker

Post by DarkWing »

Spambot
Last edited by DarkWing on Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Trusted Member of C^V Guild
Channel Operator of #secondagetrade

Scammer Free Trade Room

Valdric Flagg

Post by Valdric Flagg »

The best way might be to play a texas holdem tourney. Each person would pay xx amount and receive chips worth 5k or whatever amount you all agree on. Play the tourney with the deal rotating each round. Set pay outs before the dealing begins.

To start, we draw numbers for choice of seating with the ace also starting the dealing.

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

I'm pretty sure both of you just responded to a spambot.

Pristiq

Post by Pristiq »

chumbucket wrote:I'm pretty sure both of you just responded to a spambot.
Lol. This thread should be locked and stickied.
chumbucket wrote:Everyone else, don't be a jerk to staff. Maahes cries enough already.

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=40810 - HOLY HELL AN AWESOME VENDOR?!