UOSA Magic Academy: Winter Competition

Browse previous major shard events here. For inclusion of your event in this archive, copious amounts of screenshots is desired.
Daolin
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: UOSA Magic Academy: Winter Competition

Post by Daolin »

Ah, I had a student registration error. I thought Zane was a new student, and I put him in Magincia. He is actually Zanobi, which changed the first HW score. I have updated the the total scores for each house.

chokingvictim
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chokingvictim »

i would like to in as well

Daolin
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Daolin »

chokingvictim wrote:i would like to in as well
Magincia it is! I think both teams have 12 now.

Daolin
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Daolin »

Total scores have been updated for both teams. Things are to become slow here as the holidays approach. We will have one homework assignment this week, and perhaps an event on Sunday after x-mas. I will post these this evening.

Luca|Blight

Post by Luca|Blight »

Daolin wrote:
chokingvictim wrote:i would like to in as well
Magincia it is! I think both teams have 12 now.

Maahes only counts as like a quarter of a person!

Daolin
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Daolin »

Due to increased participation, I bumped up the grand prize a bit.

Daolin
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Daolin »

There will not be any events this weekend. I hope everybody is able to spend some time with family, or at least some really cool new toys. There will be two events the following weekend, and these will be of a different style now that we have pushed past alchemy and herbalism.

Enrollment warning: Students with 0 points by the end of this latest HW assignment will be expelled. Each house really needs active students. Every student is very important. You do not have to attend every task, but going 4 in a row with no activity is too much skipping!

New students may join at any time!

Daolin
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Daolin »

Magincia picks up their 3rd win in a row. They conclude this weekend 22 points ahead of Moonglow.

Moonglow will need much better participation in events and HW to start pushing themselves back into the competition.

A student from each house was expelled for constantly skipping class. Do not skip too many events or HWs, or you may be dropped from the Academy.

This week's events should be posted today! I will be increasing the danger of tasks for students.

New students may join at any time! The more students that join, the higher i'll bump up the Grand Prize.

Tabius

Post by Tabius »

Where do I sign up, and pay my school fees?
Testimonials

<Derrick> Holy crap, nice spot!
<Derrick> I didn't know you could fit houses on serps

<Braden> Wow, that is a tight placement

<Nevermore> That is AMAZING placement

<Pirul> Dude, Tabius WAS real estate in UOSA

Daolin
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Daolin »

Tabius wrote:Where do I sign up, and pay my school fees?
No entrance fees required. There is the usual list of materials that are needed though. Since you fit well in Moonglow, you will need blue robes for every event you attend. Assignment details will tell you what other items you may need to purchase as well.

Welcome! You are joining at a time when our competition is beginning to heat up!

romm221b

Post by romm221b »

I wish to join on my mage "Zeus".
[12:40] <Derrick> all healthcare is free in britainnia. I guess it does work in some places.
[12:40] <Layt> boom. health reform in 30 seconds. take a page from Derrick's book obama
My IRC name: Zebulone
My Characters: Zeus,Muay Thai,Rem Jr

Daolin
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Daolin »

romm221b wrote:I wish to join on my mage "Zeus".
Alright then! Magincia it is. Try to really make it to the events this weekend to earn your city points.

Gicod

Post by Gicod »

This sounds quite entertaining. I would like to apply to join the Academy of Moonglow (always had a special fondness for glow) when an opportunity arises. I understand completely should mid-late semester enrollment reduce any potential prizes, it just sounds like a fun thing to do and a chance to get together with members of the community instead of spending my time solo on a boat fishing stuff up. My mage's name is Ningauble.

Daolin
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Daolin »

Gicod wrote:This sounds quite entertaining. I would like to apply to join the Academy of Moonglow (always had a special fondness for glow) when an opportunity arises. I understand completely should mid-late semester enrollment reduce any potential prizes, it just sounds like a fun thing to do and a chance to get together with members of the community instead of spending my time solo on a boat fishing stuff up. My mage's name is Ningauble.
Welcome to Moonglow then!! Keep in mind there is an event Saturday and Sunday to help represent your house. Make sure you read over the assignment and come prepared!

Maegus

Post by Maegus »

ADD ME IN PLEASE