Tower of Death XMAS Special Saturday the 26th

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
Dark_Radiance

Tower of Death XMAS Special Saturday the 26th

Post by Dark_Radiance »

*UpDate* Due to being carried away with the maze on the roof, it is taking me longer to set up as expected. So I will be pushing this event back until Saturday the 26th. Sorry for the event change.

I've been gone for some time, but I have some free time finally this week so I will be holding another Tower of Death event. Sadly my main house fell that had my magic items in it, so it won't be as packed full with goodies as last time, but it will still be well worth your time. Again, you will most likly die so don't bring anything that has value. I have runebooks through out the tower with recall charges in them so you can recall to the bank and bank the goodies you get.

Date of Event: Saturday the 26th of Dec.
Time of Event: 9pm est
Lcation of Event: Tower directly west of the Vesper Inn library. This is located just east of the bottom of Vesper city arcoss the bridge. *see picture below*
location.jpg
location.jpg (38.07 KiB) Viewed 880 times
Basic layout of the event:
This will be a non pvp free for all loot fest. There will be chests through out the tower with loot in them for the taking. On the roof there will be a maze, where waiting at the end will be a 5 point trophy for the first person to make it through. There will also be some presents under the xmas tree on the roof in gift bags for the taking. These bags will have locked chests in them that will contain a gift, and will also have filler items to make them too heavy to carry more than a few at a time. Of course to ensure plenty of death with no pvp, a great deal of the chests through out the tower will be traped. And one can't forget the mobs that will be scattered about the tower.

Rules:
-This time around I will be enforcing a NO pvp rule in the Tower.
-Reds will NOT be allowed in and will be banned on sight. If this affends anyone, tough, I'm sure even the red pvp'ers have a blue char that they can use. This is to prevent people from attacking reds and starting a fight inside the tower.
-Spells that are not allowed: Ev's, blades, area effect spells i.e. fire field, EQ, MS. Anyone caught using these spells will first be removed. Repeat offenders will be banned.
-No pets, including nightmares. Other mounts are ok but will most likly die so don't waste your time bringing them.

There is a small chance that this event my be postponed, please check back here in this thread a few hours before the event start time for updates

Dark_Radiance

Re: Tower of Death XMAS Special Saturday the 26th

Post by Dark_Radiance »

Holiday Maze.jpg
Holiday Maze.jpg (129.22 KiB) Viewed 820 times

Return to “Player Run Events”