Rune Library South of Moonglow

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Rune Library South of Moonglow

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

:lol:

Point proven ...

go choke on your mothers weiner

I only used hiding on characters made for it, I tried early on to hide on a porch long ago with alot of fails.

I was under the impression you could only do it that easy in your own home.

I admitted to being wrong. To continue flaming me after admitting to it makes you one sorry SOB.

I never implied anything other then they were reds associated with members of $$$. I have PKed too most of us have so what?

I never get mouthy with anyone except those who ask for it.

You asked for it.
Last edited by archaicsubrosa77 on Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Chance

Post by Chance »

Jump to more assinine & newbish conclusions.

You are dismissed, run along now and spaz out about something you know nothing about - it seems that's all you're really good at.

PS - LOLMOMJOKES

Douchebag.
~ Xigig ~ Mojoka ~ Shadowclan Orcs ~

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Oh you are POV that explains alot....

Hey chick, I know for a fact that there are $$$ members who have PKs now what?

You don't think so?

And who cares?

The only reason you put your half cent in was I bashed POV way before because its a stuffy orginization.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Chance

Post by Chance »

In case you missed it before, or your reading comprehension skills are that lacking: You were dismissed.
This post was made by archaicsubrosa77 who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post
Go babble at or to someone who gives a shit about what you have to say - we aren't those people.

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Here let me give you a taste of some of your newbness being you have been here longer then I

http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic. ... 02#p106802

Oh you didnt know dungeon chests were trapped you douchebag you dont know wtf you are talking about....

"Feels good doesn't it"
Chance wrote:Dusted off my lockpicker and hit a few dungeon chests the other day. Now last time I played this char (some number of months ago ...). I know there have been changes made to dungeon chests/picking/trapping since I last used this char - I don't recall dungeon chests even being trapped, but that's not what this is about
The thing is chests were trapped months ago...and always been

Zane

Post by Zane »

Chance wrote:
archaicsubrosa77 wrote:I admitted I was wrong, when I was wrong.
No one was talking to you anyway.
I watch all these shrubs jump on it all aggro, like their mom was insulted when I do make a mistake.
Get a grip,get a life, take a breath. House Hide more...

And most of the nicest guys on the shard have reds...

reputation.....puh-lease

go join prisoners of virtue or something if you think having PK characters have anything to do with reputation.

In my book there are two real scum here those who scam or have bad buisness practices, and lowly town killers...everything else is fair game.
Shut the fuck up, you whining douchebag. Thanks.
Read the freakin notes on language in the public section of the forums or STFU yourself you tool.

Chance

Post by Chance »

Zane wrote:
Chance wrote:
archaicsubrosa77 wrote:I admitted I was wrong, when I was wrong.
No one was talking to you anyway.
I watch all these shrubs jump on it all aggro, like their mom was insulted when I do make a mistake.
Get a grip,get a life, take a breath. House Hide more...

And most of the nicest guys on the shard have reds...

reputation.....puh-lease

go join prisoners of virtue or something if you think having PK characters have anything to do with reputation.

In my book there are two real scum here those who scam or have bad buisness practices, and lowly town killers...everything else is fair game.
Shut the fuck up, you whining douchebag. Thanks.
Read the freakin notes on language in the public section of the forums or STFU yourself you tool.
Edited just for you, sweetheart - now go join your buddy in the "Dismissed" section.

Zane

Post by Zane »

Chance wrote:Edited just for you, sweetheart - now go join your buddy in the "Dismissed" section.
I could care less what your opinion is, nor does it matter that you are dilusional to think you can dismiss anyone.

Next time, just watch the language in these sections (because they're searchable by google and other engines) like Derrick asks so I can just ignore you.

Tabius

Post by Tabius »

If you are attacked in teh rune tower, come on IRC and tell me immediately,

We cant always be online to sit at the Rune Tower for your convenience. So be understanding and take the time to let us know what is going on.
Testimonials

<Derrick> Holy crap, nice spot!
<Derrick> I didn't know you could fit houses on serps

<Braden> Wow, that is a tight placement

<Nevermore> That is AMAZING placement

<Pirul> Dude, Tabius WAS real estate in UOSA

nickhimself

Post by nickhimself »

Zane wrote:
Chance wrote:Edited just for you, sweetheart - now go join your buddy in the "Dismissed" section.
I could care less what your opinion is, nor does it matter that you are dilusional to think you can dismiss anyone.

Next time, just watch the language in these sections (because they're searchable by google and other engines) like Derrick asks so I can just ignore you.

You COULDN'T care less! COULDN'T!

COULD care less indicates that you do, in fact, have the ability to care less than you presently do.

Zane

Post by Zane »

nickhimself wrote:
Zane wrote:

COULD care less indicates that you do, in fact, have the ability to care less than you presently do.
Thanks... COULDN'T CARE LESS!

:D

Pristiq

Post by Pristiq »

nickhimself wrote:
Zane wrote:

Pffft. I could care less about which is right.
chumbucket wrote:Everyone else, don't be a jerk to staff. Maahes cries enough already.

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=40810 - HOLY HELL AN AWESOME VENDOR?!