Bulk Order Deeds

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Tom Bombadil

Bulk Order Deeds

Post by Tom Bombadil »

Why not? Orders were a part of life for Smiths and Tailors. Filling orders for me was a great way to feel like I am accomplishing a small task while lvling up or just Rping. I can understand how being rewarded with Light Blue or Rainbow cloth would not be accepted and why shouldn't it? Weird colored garments are... weird. But why not allow us simple RPers the chance to feel like we are part of the community by helping out the npcs'. I would be content with filling a BOD for maybe a reword of ingots that I didn't have to go hack away for or some nice leathers that I didn't have to slay cows for. It just seems like this was a really simple way to get people involved in the most "innovative game" created. I am not much for PvP, so to be able to go out of my door in the morning and ask if a shop keep needs help filling an order would be a great way to make me feel involved with other players. Just my opinion. I am not trying to get things changed or start a fight or anything. I would just love to hear other peoples thoughts on this topic. Thanks for listening and I will see you out there.

- Tom Bombadil

Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Bulk Order Deeds

Post by Hicha »

Simple: this server serves to recreate UO: The Second Age and the time period around it. This is not a custom "pick and choose" server.

Our cutoff date for what is implemented and what stays out is around Nov 1999 I believe.

Blacksmith BODs were introduced in November 30, 2001, Tailor BODs were introduced in Publish 16 in July, 2002.
"I consider most of you NPC's that inhabit the single player game that I am here to enjoy." - MatronDeWinter

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

Plenty of people to get bulk orders from that you dont need npcs to do that for.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Tom Bombadil

Post by Tom Bombadil »

To much sense is being made here and you inadvertently answered my second question as to the cut off time of the server. Thanks for the quick reply gents!

-Tom Bombadil

punk

Post by punk »

Tom Bombadil from Angel Island?
Erik [Hu]

Tom Bombadil

Post by Tom Bombadil »

I can't remember if I had a char of this name at angle island but I did play there for a long time, till it got shut down that is. Pray it does not happen here ever.

-Tom

BobXH
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BobXH »

IRA Tom Bombadil from Cats?