Scavenger Hunt Quest!

A collection and archive of non-player ran, Shard Events.
pyralid

Re: Scavenger Hunt Quest!

Post by pyralid »

I finished this on one character today because I didnt have time to do it all the way yesterday. I got only a 2 point trophy, not an eagel?!

han350z

Post by han350z »

So we ran this amazing quest all of 1 Days Time and its already looking to be revamped.....Awesome....

Im not ranting but I would like to say that the shard needs more quest.
I know its a pain to create them but I get board doing the same stuff over and over and over again.

Quest are fun and challenging and it creates new ties to people you probably would never have meet. which helps the shard grow and keeps its refreshing.

And no one wants to do a quest for a random magic might weapon and 500 gold. if it takes a month to complete fine make it hard as hell. Who cares but lets keep the quest going.

-anal_Leakage

han350z

Post by han350z »

Thx for fixing it I still think we should have more Quest though.....lol

Good quest though Yoda. really fun.

momquab
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by momquab »

I did this quest the other day and must say it was a lot of fun! Thank you very much for setting it up. I am looking forward to part two soon and eventually seeing the full set of armour come together!

Just have to say that I am glad to have some alternative to gaining trophy points than entering tournaments. I mean, I only did the quest once but I am no where near good enough to be entering any tournament at the moment but the idea of some of those tasty rares and trophies are very appealing!

Yoda

Post by Yoda »

Thanks for all of the kudos guys! I really enjoy doing this kind of stuff, and hope to release more quest, as well as some events in the near future.

Unfortunately there have been some changes to the quest do to abuse in the way it was issued. It is still active, but you may have to try back several times before you get the quest. We are currently looking for a better way to give out the quest. Please bare with us while we fine tune it.

Thanks again to all for making this the best freeshard out there!

Tabius

Post by Tabius »

Pristiq wrote:Yea, one guy in IRC was claiming he got 13 eagles (60 points) * 16K = 960K. Seems a bit unfair.
Bitterly disappointed to see that trophies are being given out so easily...

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

You don't always get an eagle.

But regardless... I don't see why anyone should care that people get trophies for completing a quest.

palamedes

Post by palamedes »

doesnt seem to working again, when you get to Lord Brit...its it now over?

Super_Hero

Post by Super_Hero »

Btw from my understanding from a post I read from Derrick... The angel trophy that you get from this quest is worth 5 points, because its not from a pvp event.

Here's the link to back up this claim. It came from Derrick himself, so GET OUT THERE PEOPLE!

http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic. ... 1&start=45

Super Hero

Vishakt

Post by Vishakt »

Nothing is happening except for once something said "aha". :(

Super_Hero

Post by Super_Hero »

I'm confused by your response... clearly I am not bright enough to cleverly understand it. Please do go into detail on this witty response!

Super Hero

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Please don't muddle up this thread with nonsence :)

The trophy values are in this post at the bottom: http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=511

This quest will only be given out a few times a day, and idling there will no longer reward you with it. Just check back once in a while.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

nightmare

Post by nightmare »

I noticed the Helm from the scavenger hunt says savanger hunt. I dont know if you noticed yet or not or if you plan on fixing it but I figured I would point it out.

Vishakt

Post by Vishakt »

Superhero you seem to be an idiot with a chip on your shoulder. I wasn't speaking to you. Perhaps THATS why you don't understand. You really are confused. My point was 12 of us were sitting around LB trying to figure out how to get the quest. I heard the aha once but didn't realize I'd hear that if other people got the quest. Thanks for being an asshat though and nice try at being funny and clever. Maybe someday.

DarkWing
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by DarkWing »

nightmare wrote:I noticed the Helm from the scavenger hunt says savanger hunt. I dont know if you noticed yet or not or if you plan on fixing it but I figured I would point it out.
got 8 of them damn things and never saw that typo ..

they must have gone to Blackfoots School of Typo's