Magery

Playguides written by Staff and Players.
Much more information on specific skills can be found in our T2A wiki.
Germ

Magery

Post by Germ »

Quick question, should you switch to the next level spells when you are at the correct 'real' skill amount or the adjusted based on stats amount?

I am at 60.0 skill 53.5 real, wondering if I should switch to energy bolt now or not.

Thanks,

Germ

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Magery

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

If you are working resist I would take it further to keep the two skills in proximity to each other. You will fail alot less and have better chances for gains.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Germ

Post by Germ »

Not working resist on this character, is a inscrition/crafter.

Any advice?

nightmare

Post by nightmare »

I start off with 50 magery Then do lightning til 55 then I do ebolt until 73-75 ish and then I switch to flamestrike until I gm. I can gm my magery in about a day and a half this way. Plus these only use 2 different regs each so you dont burn through as many regs as some of the other spells.

Germ

Post by Germ »

sounds good, thanks

strut

Post by strut »

I was using fs for magery and resist but then I gm'd resist in a session (before magery was done) so.... I switched t casting lvl 8 spells and gained MUCH faster than casting fs.

I can't prove it or anything you can just try it for yourselves (or not). I'm nearly done training skills. For ever. Thank god.

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

50 - 65: Lightning
65 - 80: Energy Bolt
80 - 100: Flamestrike

This applies to both Magery & Magic Resist.
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

moomtazz

Post by moomtazz »

I'm sure I wasted some regs, but one night I left it doing ebolts, and woke up with 89 magery.

Return to “Guides”