Brit GY House

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Drull

Brit GY House

Post by Drull »

http://imgur.com/yPlCV.jpg

Just off brit GY.

Price check? These houses worth much? (new to the server)

Thanks

riant
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Brit GY House

Post by riant »

Tough call. Too far from GY for typical GY pricing but I guess if you had a couple of players who really wanted it for it's pvp value you might get anywhere from a few K over deed to u to 80 or 90K, but it would be a hit-or-miss type of thing to sell.
Pepin
Alfred
Witchfoot
Lilly B

Drull

Post by Drull »

I figured as such :)

Maybe I should hold on to it for a while, unless someone wants to turn it into a pvp restock house or something, and makes me an offer I can't refuse. Looking to setup a rune library eventually (for some reason, my favourite thing to do in UO).

Downs

Post by Downs »

You could run a pretty successful vendor out of there if you even had a small rune lib to all the bigger rune libraries/key areas. Especially since we can't use boats in town to advertise vendors anymore
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

I made a small public rune library. More people should do the same and try to get as many rare, unusual, and of interest places you can besides the usual hotspots every rune library has. If I knew more people were doing this I would be visiting more remote areas.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Return to “Housing”