Need Healing Experts!

Playguides written by Staff and Players.
Much more information on specific skills can be found in our T2A wiki.
Sandro

Re: Need Healing Experts!

Post by Sandro »

Or............

tame a giant spider and heal yourself.
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

I'll add... contrary to prior posts, healing isn't impacted by being in a house or not.

Definitely cure once you can. I prefer poisoning myself, versus giant spiders, because it's much more controllable. I feel like it's safer; you're less likely to die.

My macro typically involved two of my characters, since the curing delay is 18 seconds on yourself but only 6 on another character.

And of course, once you can resurrect, you should solely do that to GM.

I also don't think you can GM healing via just healing damage. Because at GM Healing, and I suspect a bit before GM, you will never "fail" a bandage (i.e. get the "but they barely help" message), even at scary low HPs.

I'll also add... if you're dead-set on raising this skill in the field, it seems to me that the more HPs you're trying to heal, and the more you get hit while doing so ("your fingers slip!"), the less chance of success you have. Meaning the more difficult it is to succeed at the bandage, and the more credit you get for attempting something difficult. At 98% chance of success, you have a very little chance of gaining skill, because success is almost guaranteed.

Kryptonical
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kryptonical »

I tested this when I first started and was able to gm one of my guys off strictly healing...I used him for every healer need I would have, even offered him up to a lot of resist sessions...

I got to mid 90s just by healing so I decided I would try and I was able to do it...took way to many bandages to even make sense but it is possible...

also not sure if they have made any adjustments to healing since that point (over 1yr ago)

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Post by son »

You can heal sparring damage to 80 np then res. I never had to cure at all, but likely a speedier road to take from 60-80. Lock anat at 59 or w/e it is to fail cure always.
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

akumaizer
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by akumaizer »

I got my GM healer up to 80 without curing. Twice he macro healed mages while they cast on themselves. I'm sure curing would have made it go faster, and I assumed I would have to do that to get to 80, but by the time the second mage was GM'd I was surprised to be at around 81. Bandage a ghost to GM obviously, though that did go much slower than I thought.