uoam

Novemberman

uoam

Post by Novemberman »

i downloaded it a few times now but always the same problem i see no map i have the icon but no lands ????
Madz, Sea Wench, Cao cao - Fisherman
Myre - $$$ Member

click me https://signup.leagueoflegends.com?ref=4bb75af1c7cd4 click me

Novemberman

Re: uoam

Post by Novemberman »

nevermind got it fixed
Madz, Sea Wench, Cao cao - Fisherman
Myre - $$$ Member

click me https://signup.leagueoflegends.com?ref=4bb75af1c7cd4 click me

Dark Ninja Mark

Post by Dark Ninja Mark »

Having the same problem...

Clicked the link to UOAM on the main uosecondage site. Downloaded the rar, installed, replaced the files with the UOAM folder in the rar, and ran it. I just see black space. I tried to set the UO directory as C:\program files\Ultima Online but that didn't work either....

Any advice?

orionsune
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by orionsune »

Dark Ninja Mark wrote:Having the same problem...

Clicked the link to UOAM on the main uosecondage site. Downloaded the rar, installed, replaced the files with the UOAM folder in the rar, and ran it. I just see black space. I tried to set the UO directory as C:\program files\Ultima Online but that didn't work either....

Any advice?
Do you see the icons but no terrain like the first poster? If so then UOAM isn't finding the right client files. Try playing around with the path some more. I vaguely remember having this issue a long time ago even though my path was set right, I kept playing with it and it started working.

Dark Ninja Mark

Okay so I reinstalled and I see icons, I change the directory in UOAM to C:\Program Files\Ultima Online ... and then all the icons go away, and its just a black screen...

Any ideas?

Dark Ninja Mark

I also have wierd permission issues with the client install. For instance, if I hit log out on my primary account, it will log out regularly. My other two accounts, it crashes the program saying it cant save to C:\Program Files\Ultima Online/Accountname/Character

Note it tries to use slashes going in the opposite direction... does this have to do with it? I don't feel like reinstalling the client... I hope its something else.

orionsune
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by orionsune »

You have some strange problems indeed.

Try this. Copy your "C:\Program Files\Ultima Online" to something without any spaces like "c:\uo". Something simple. Copy the folder don't move it. The point uoam to "c:\uo" I vaguely remember having to do this once. I have no idea why...