Matron de Winter, Private Detective! Episode 2.

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Matron de Winter, Private Detective! Episode 2.

Post by MatronDeWinter »

The news hit, an associate of the guild's mining camp was being scouted by enemy brigands. I was told that a criminal by the name of SHANKER was roughing-up the locals, in order to secure the location for himself. I gathered my belongings and rushed into action, the scene was quiet, but a quick check of my surroundings told me that I was not alone, Armani was just ahead, the suspects miner!

I observed the fellow carrying a heap of ore, slowly lifting and setting until it was in the right place by the forge. Surely these were stolen goods I thought to myself as I slid it from out of his view when he paused to check the forges tempurature.

He seemed puzzled as to what happened,

The evidence was too heavy to lift, I called in for backup and we safely gated the resource to our evidence locker.

Upon return, I noticed something was aloof. The area was plagued by dangerous beasts. It appeared to be an attempted grief! But who would do such a thing? Wrangling this many creatures is far to big a task for one scalliwag.

Out of a gleaming blue portal, none other than Deus Atamada (his alt FERRARI-F-FIFTY) appeared. This notorious scammer(PrivateDetective1) brought with him his team of trusty goons, and together they corralled the animals into a pen type formation.

That's when the danger escalated! I was revealed, it was time to turn tail and retreat.

I fled to the north woods, when I discovered Deus and the whole gang in the surrounding broke-down shanty-town. They made abode in a small patio house, I needed to further investigate, but the doors were locked tight. They fumbled around in the house a bit and the door swung open. FERRARI-F-FIFTY rushed out as if he has something urgent to attend to. I crept in and let the door close shut quietly behind me.

Everyone inside seemed preoccupied. I riffled around and came across more stolen contraband. How long has he been stealing the mountainous resources from across the way? I gathered what I could, as well as some neatly-packed gems, regs, and magic fencing weapons, packed them away and went for the door.

A house deed on the floor caught my eye! I attempted to secure it, but it seemed to be bolted to the floor (locked down). I clicked it out of curiousity, it was no house deed! It was none other than THE famous "generic" deed, scraps from the scammers last attempt! I seized what I could carry from the vast fishstick pile on the floor by the door on my way out. I could only carry what was important, re-entrance would be tough.

Safely away I looked through the materials, Hundreds of colored ingots valued at 5 to 40 gold pieces each, this was a huge heist, this illegal blood money must be drove from the corrupt hillside!

When safely back at the station I tipped off a rival gang of their whereabouts. I have a feeling that mYm(formerly -F-) was in debt to the Terror Guard as they seemed more than willing to show up and take care of any crime that I missed. What happened after that I do not know. I cannot even say for certain that they showed up.

ArchaicSubrosa

Re: Matron de Winter, Private Detective! Episode 2.

Post by ArchaicSubrosa »

This whole two parter is grand...I wouldn't have guessed you to be so sly Matron.

ShastaMcNasty
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by ShastaMcNasty »

BOOSH!!!

[23:25] <chainsoar> some rat f#&* on foot just killed me with a single ebolt

[18:19] <MatrondeWinter> I once saw ShastaMcNasty kill chad- with only a pitchfork, 5 bandaids, and the unlock spell.

FireflyWash
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by FireflyWash »

Lolz, what a great story with a happy ending!
Attachments
I call this as I see it, outright animal cruelty!  The stench was unfathomable.
I call this as I see it, outright animal cruelty! The stench was unfathomable.
6-6_22.47-1.jpg (246.14 KiB) Viewed 6429 times

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

FireflyWash wrote:Lolz, what a great story with a happy ending!
What were you doing there!

FireflyWash
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by FireflyWash »

Imagine my surprise after leaving my L house to go next door and call on Shasta for a night cap. My nightly brisk walk ended with me stumbling upon this horrific sight. I couldn't resist looking through their packs to relieve them of their overburdening contents. Alas these greifing murderous ruffians took offense to my kindness and quickly dispatched me.

ShastaMcNasty
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by ShastaMcNasty »

Finesse/SHANKER: If all of your sheep are at my house, then what, pray tell, are you left with to sodomize???

[18:19] <MatrondeWinter> I once saw ShastaMcNasty kill chad- with only a pitchfork, 5 bandaids, and the unlock spell.

Pro

Post by Pro »

ShastaMcNasty wrote:Finesse/SHANKER: If all of your sheep are at my house, then what, pray tell, are you left with to sodomize???

your mother

Wise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Wise »

Markmosthandsome wrote:
ShastaMcNasty wrote:Finesse/SHANKER: If all of your sheep are at my house, then what, pray tell, are you left with to sodomize???

your mother

+1
Wise - [Guildmaster, $$$]- Owner of the $$$ Rune Tower & Trusted Merchant

SYNDICATE OF SUCCESSFUL SALESMEN
[$$$]Vendors - [$$$]Runes - [$$$]Events

ShastaMcNasty
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by ShastaMcNasty »

another 'grief' attempt thwarted...
Donar Thunderfuq_6-8_16.58.jpg
Donar Thunderfuq_6-8_16.58.jpg (215.92 KiB) Viewed 6237 times

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

The fellow from "SHANKER is attacking you!!!" above...

Sukha

Post by Sukha »

God I wish I had the skills and knowledge of this game to do things like this :-/
*Totally awesome*

kayla22

Post by kayla22 »

Very Nice!!! Oh yea, Dn EVER UNDERESTIMATE THE SLY SKILLS OF Matron de Winter. LOL

Lazarus

Post by Lazarus »

Cool. Gonna have to go and read part 1 now.