A Barbaric Tribe - EP 1 A Tribe with no home

Share stories and special moments with the community.
strut

A Barbaric Tribe - EP 1 A Tribe with no home

Post by strut »

My travels accross sosaria had not yet begun when I encountered a member of an elusive Tribe of savages near the mountains south of Trinsic. This fellow showed no sign of civilisation whatsoever, save for a superbly crafted axe, which he was putting to expert use on the trees of that alligator infested place (uncommonly aggressive alligators if I might add).

Having prepared myself thoroughly I was able to gain his confidence with gifts of food and studded leather (gold he seemed completely dismissive of), he seemed intent on bartering logs for my reagents but I was able to communicate (thanks to your linguistic training professor) that my reagents were vital to my survival. He seemed to accept this readily enough.

Having settled down with some food (and keeping a wary eye out for those bloody alligators) he began recounting a tale of adventure which provides great insight into Tribal life. I will attempt to recount his words henceforth...

I am Bocah. Our hut had collapsed, it was a threat to our survival. Our War Chef, Sulik was extremely upset.
1.JPG
We gathered what we could, my legs could barely carry it all. We had no choice but to enter defiled ground and put these things in the hands of the strange ones. At least for a while. (I think "defiled ground" refers to the nearby city of Delucia, and "the strange ones" as the people of the town).
2.5.JPG
We had lost so much, we had to replenish our supplies so Sulik decided to take myself and Bakota on a hunt to the caverns of fire. We watched the moons, waiting for Bakota to arrive.
2.JPG
An Ancestor arisen as a zombie pleaded with Bocah for peace, and as any brave would Bocah gave it that eternal peace (eventually).
3.JPG
On our way to the caverns of fire we were pestered and harassed by a Strange One Bulbo Chubb, he may have been offering himself to Bocah. Bocah explained he already had 3 wives (and several sheep), he liked them with stronger (and harier) legs than this Bulbo Chubb had. He eventually understood.
4.JPG
We were now ready to enter the Caverns of Fire....

uofuntime

Re: A Barbaric Tribe - EP 1 A Tribe with no home

Post by uofuntime »

Oh! This is the guild TRB? Read about you in the guild forum some time ago. How was life as a savage? Sounds too fun!

Return to “Tales of Adventure”