Just wanting to say THANK YOU

Topics related to Second Age
malice-tg
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Just wanting to say THANK YOU

Post by malice-tg »

Sinatra SUN-FoW wrote:Not sure if you guys get this enough - everyone has their own thoughts and ideas on how they remember it and how it was and this and that but fuck that. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.... I have never enjoyed UO since 1999 until I played here and I played since 96 and worked with OSI... Thank you guys - please don't ever drop this, cause I will play when I'm 50 damn years old
yes uosa rocks

Rendar
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Rendar »

Sinatra SUN-FoW wrote:
Downs wrote:
Sinatra SUN-FoW wrote: everyone has their own thoughts and ideas on how they remember it and how it was and this and that but fuck that.
can we advertise with this quote?

Haha of course!!! You know the griefers would increase ten fold... as for old SUN times yummm here ya go

That be us!

Good times my friend, good times. Praise Myrkul. ;)
Lord Rendar
Knight, UDL
http://www.undeadlords.net
Catskills/Siege Perilous
Your soul for Myrkul!

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

UOSA actually feels like adventure and progression again. It's the best shard I've played since I got tired of the official servers. Actually having to work hard to get enough starting gold and actually having to worry about getting PKed (even other RunUO fel-only shards don't have this) - it really is the closest feeling to '99 you can get.

I'm playing a smith, a mage and a dexer and having a blast developing them (and will be making more characters soon once these ones are finished).

Best shard since the official servers went to shit.
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

uofuntime

Post by uofuntime »

I also want to say thank you... it's the best shard ever.

It's the closest thing to the greatest era of UO... if I had to pay subscription for this, I would. Playing on this shard brings back fond memories of when I was a kid.

love it!!!