display counters for regs/aids etc... not showing up...

Moderator: Support Moderators

Furync

display counters for regs/aids etc... not showing up...

Post by Furync »

Hiyas,

I just re-installed Second Age after a few months of absence, this time around I have a brand new PC running on Windows 7 64bit. My problem is that Razor is not displaying the counters for regs/aids on my bar. The box is checked in razor but the counters are nowhere to be seen... anyone have a clue?

Thanks!
Furync

MatronDeWinter wrote: You're likely the only T2A accurate blacksmith on the shard. Congrats

Dagon

Re: display counters for regs/aids etc... not showing up...

Post by Dagon »

various vista/7 issues

http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic. ... 15#p131065

on a side note, ive noticed recently on my own box while testing vista32/vista64/7-32/7-64 sometimes i have counters by default, sometimes i dont, when i upgrade my video drivers they come on without doing anything fancy.. but just the same the solutions in that thread work

Furync

Post by Furync »

Dagon wrote:various vista/7 issues

http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic. ... 15#p131065

on a side note, ive noticed recently on my own box while testing vista32/vista64/7-32/7-64 sometimes i have counters by default, sometimes i dont, when i upgrade my video drivers they come on without doing anything fancy.. but just the same the solutions in that thread work

got it working, thanks!

I didn't figure out how to turn off Aero though... how would I do that? Is that just the "transparency" check box?

Thanks again!
Furync

MatronDeWinter wrote: You're likely the only T2A accurate blacksmith on the shard. Congrats

Dagon

Post by Dagon »

it's the windows theme..
when you go into personalization settings you see the first grouping of themes is titled Aero Themes.. those are all Aero. you would select one of the Basic/High contrast themes or create your own non-aero theme (normal desktop wallpaper)

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

inkadina wrote:What are the chances of getting aids from getting Aids blood on a cut? Lets say that you had a cut arm, the wound was small but open and still bleeding. Theres a person who has AIDs and for the sake of an easy question also had a cut arm.
What are the chances of this post making any sense?
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

Zelek Uther
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Zelek Uther »

Check the "Razor - settings for Windows 7" section of the Razor Wiki page.
Zadok Uther - Co-founder of Society of Traders [S^T]

Zelek Uther - Guild Master of Terra Nova [TN]

Return to “New Player Help”