Pirates, seafarers and navies

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Van Raily

Pirates, seafarers and navies

Post by Van Raily »

I'd like to get all the contacts for those active on the high seas of Sosaria. Please chime in with your guild and, if you can, general numbers and activity (times, events, etc.).

The Crew of the Black Wind [B^W] has, currently, 9 players that are about 50% active or more most nights (mainly Central/Eastern times US). It's a role-playing privateer guild.

What other guilds (or even individuals) are out there that are active and either doing stuff or wanting to do stuff at sea?
Gone to greener pastures.

yossarian
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Pirates, seafarers and navies

Post by yossarian »

Where do you do your pirating? I think an epic pirate battle is in order. This will not be a scheduled event, but be assured we will find you.

Van Raily

Post by Van Raily »

We've just begun setting up around Minoc, currently. We're still rather new and some characters are still macroing. I just wanted to get a feel for who's out there wanting to do some stuff, see if there are still pirates out at sea or if we came in too late.
Gone to greener pastures.

Fay Tayler

Post by Fay Tayler »

Never fear! Fay is here! To pillage and plunder and steal your wenches.