No sound.

Kimochiyo

No sound.

Post by Kimochiyo »

I been trying to get sound to work and nothing. Anybody have an ISO of the T2A CD, I been looking all over for mine as well, but I can't find it. Or is there another way to get sound somewhere online?

Regards,
Kimochiyo.

Dagon

Re: No sound.

Post by Dagon »

umm.. you're leaving out some important information for anyone to be able to try and diagnose your problem..

Kimochiyo

Post by Kimochiyo »

Ah, I am sorry, I should have been more specific. My music is working fine, I can hear sound anywhere else, but no sound effects when I play UO. I can hear the midi files. I've tried a reinstall , turning sound on and off and relogging to see if it will be fixed. I am running on Windows 7 64 bit system. The game runs perfectly fine, just I can't hear anything but music. I missed hearing all the sounds of UO. Still trying to debug it, but can't come to a solution. The client I downloaded is off of the secondage webserver.

Regards,
Kimochi.

Dagon

Post by Dagon »

i hate to start with the most simple explanation -- but you never know .... you DO have sound effects turned on and the volume slider up, right? with the in-game settings

Kimochiyo

Post by Kimochiyo »

While debugging and whatnot, I fixed the issue, it was a sound card issue, I am not sure why, but I switched to my other sound card and now I can hear sound, finally, I can enjoy UO again to the fullest, thank you all for responding to the thread.

Regards.
Kimochi.