SOS -- Not enough room.

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Rammar
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

SOS -- Not enough room.

Post by Rammar »

When fishing up an SOS I'm finding that if there is a single fish at my feet, and (I'm assuming) too many items in my pack, that I get "You do not have enough room in your backpack for a fish." and my SOS dissapears -- with no loots. This has happened several times already today (argh!), though I'm not entirely sure of what was at my feet each time. Loot drops to my feet with no items already at my feet just fine (it seems). For obvious reasons I don't want to test too thoroughly!

Never noticed this problem before.

Update: It seems it still happens with nothing at my feet. Only sometimes though!

Dagon

Re: SOS -- Not enough room.

Post by Dagon »

if you dont have room in your pack for a fish its because you are fishing and your pack is full, not trying to fish up a sos, which would end up dropping the chest at your feet.

maybe you are explaining it poorly but ive received that message before and have never lost a sos

Daelan
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Daelan »

WOW that is insane I have a few to fish up think I will wait a bit to give em a go.

Not Everyday Will Someone Make You Happy.

BUT

Everyday Someone Will Piss You Off!

Rammar
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Rammar »

Dagon wrote:if you dont have room in your pack for a fish its because you are fishing and your pack is full, not trying to fish up a sos, which would end up dropping the chest at your feet.
My pack isn't full -- I had 100 items in one case. And its trying for the SOS loot, not fish, or I wouldn't be losing the SOSs when the message comes up. An example: I pulled all the pre-chest loot, but got that message when I tried to pull the chest -- and still lost the SOS.
Dagon wrote:maybe you are explaining it poorly but ive received that message before and have never lost a sos
I've made no changes to my MIB-hunting routine. I fish when I have 400 or so MIBs, and separate them into color coded bags of 100. Chests have *always* fallen to my feet, if they wouldn't fit in my backpack. I've lost around 10 already today, I think I would have noticed that.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

The chests should absolutely fall to your feet. I'm looking into this. I recommend waiting on fishing them up until this can be verified and/or fixed. Offhand, I can't think of anything in the last patch that could have caused this.

Thanks.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

I found the bug. This will be fixed in the morning. It doesn't happen every time, but it's not recoomended to fish up SoS's unless you can carry the chest until tommorrow.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Rammar
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Rammar »

Hah! So I wasn't crazy! :lol:

Rammar
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Rammar »

Just wanted to say I've confirmed that all is well.
Thanks for the quick fix!