The Candlepin

A place for advertising your Player Run vendor, or offers of participation in vendor malls.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Theograd

The Candlepin

Post by Theograd »

I introduce you to the Candlepin. With the proper introductions out of the way, here is the purpose of the Candlepin. I'm hoping it becomes a place where players interested in roleplaying, at any level, can gather. If your guild, or group of friends, want to use it for an event or regular hangout, go ahead! That's what it's there for. I've already set up the vendors to be characters rather than just storefronts. You can read about that here:

http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=18107

Here's the second initiative of the Candlepin. It will be stocked by upcoming crafters. I myself will stock armor, weapons, poisoned weapons, and tinker traps. Everything else, I'm buying from the community. Not only that, I'm buying them at retail price. I know it gets tiring crafting lockpicks or gnarled staffs, so now you can make some money selling those lockpicks to me, or crafting some house add-ons. I do not want to purchase anything made by a person that has GM'd the skill. That is not the purpose. I've put the initial purchase order here, including the rules of how to sell to me. You must find me in game, with your goods ready (in the bank is fine). You must at least try to roleplay the part. When I'm in need of something, I'll update the original purchase order post and bump the thread. Here is where to look if you want to sell:

http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=75&t=18108

Lastly, I intend it to be a working Inn. The upstairs room has four beds with footchests. In the footchests are bedrolls, kindling, and a book telling you how to log out with a bedroll. Hopefully it gets used!

Huge thanks to Arcott Ramathorn for letting me place the house. None of this would be possible if he didn't want to see the area grow. I hope this works out, it's certainly exciting to try. Best of luck to all you crafters and roleplayers.
Attachments
Candle3.JPG
Candle3.JPG (58.53 KiB) Viewed 2082 times
Candle2.JPG
Candle2.JPG (86.75 KiB) Viewed 2082 times
Candle1.JPG
Candle1.JPG (93.76 KiB) Viewed 2082 times
candle4.JPG
candle4.JPG (87.46 KiB) Viewed 2082 times
Last edited by Theograd on Sun May 02, 2010 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Arkosh Kovasz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: The Candlepin

Post by Arkosh Kovasz »

No friggin way! Great job Theograd and Arcott!

*Claps,Whistles*

I've been tryin to buy up property around Minoc with the plans of getting the area to grow. If theres anything I can do to assist, please let me know.

Van Raily

Post by Van Raily »

Looks great! And a wonderful idea. Good luck, mate!
Gone to greener pastures.

Wise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Wise »

Once again awesome Theo!
Wise - [Guildmaster, $$$]- Owner of the $$$ Rune Tower & Trusted Merchant

SYNDICATE OF SUCCESSFUL SALESMEN
[$$$]Vendors - [$$$]Runes - [$$$]Events

Jill Stihl
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Jill Stihl »

Theograd wrote:Lastly, I intend it to be a working Inn. The upstairs room has four beds with footchests. In the footchests are bedrolls, kindling, and a book telling you how to log out with a bedroll. Hopefully it gets used!
Genius. I'm going to loot this idea for when I re-open the Spirituality Inn :)

It's great to see more roleplayer activity developing. Nice inn Sir.

Mark Stoneholme

Post by Mark Stoneholme »

Another excellent creation of yours, Theograd.

I'll arrange a tavern night for the militia soon!
Kind Regards,

Mark Stoneholme (ICQ: 644-876-747)
'Militiaman', The Militia.

Theograd

Post by Theograd »

Vendors are starting to carry items. You can now buy Mark scrolls, Iron Ingots, and boards at the Candlepin, as well as dexsuits, shields, and various weapons.

Theograd

Post by Theograd »

Theodore was once again talked into buying some tattered maps. He's trying to offload them for 500 gold each.

Theograd

Post by Theograd »

Lockpicks and recall scrolls now available!

Theograd

Post by Theograd »

Elston is now selling most house addons!

tenduil

Post by tenduil »

Very nice!
Faust wrote: Why are you questioning everything when you are too lazy to find this stuff yourself?
The whole approach on your part is rather ironic. Refuse to do the work in finding the information yourself but rebute anything that is presented to you.
Awesomeness

Return to “Player Run Vendors”