Newbie Battle Royal event

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
Arcott Ramathorn

Re: Newbie Battle Royal event

Post by Arcott Ramathorn »

BoofyBlitzd wrote:...most of the action was right outside my shop... I went outside to ask if the event started or who won, to be killed by r-...

O that was you?
bruce.jpg
bruce.jpg (29.05 KiB) Viewed 1722 times

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

Arcott Ramathorn wrote:
BoofyBlitzd wrote:...most of the action was right outside my shop... I went outside to ask if the event started or who won, to be killed by r-...

O that was you?
bruce.jpg
rofl
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Post by son »

Fak yea I felt like bruce lee
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

Arcott Ramathorn

One of my favorite things from this event was the quick thinking players who made mage characters, and started trading their newb scrolls for maximum spells. "Hey all i got was 4 poison scrolls", "you got poison? I'll trade you a fireball for one" "Ill give you a bless and a heal for a poison"

Cmon..if you were there add your 2 cents. Rose..you got stranded and missed the gate, how did you like the parts you were in though?positive comments only please

We had like 20 people or so...how many of you folks that said you were commin didnt make it? Boofy...SJane...for shame! :D

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

Newbie characters don't get level 3 spells.

That was one person's downfall - they cast Bless on themselves right before the event began on the rooftop. Banned.

Arcott Ramathorn

Aha...good eye on that one.

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

I thought you could get 3rd circle scrolls on a newb mage?
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

abercoby

Post by abercoby »

Thanks for the event and for the prize Arcott, it was fun :)
Rock hard, ride free

_FTW_

Post by _FTW_ »

r- killing newbies.. that sounds about right..

r- we salute you.

Arcott Ramathorn

Arcott Ramathorn

Hey, Post your template here. Im interested to see what everyone went with. I know we had macers, fencers and swordsman. Did everyone pretty much go with tactics and weapon skill? Obviously we had mages, did they take eval? I know some had hiding. Was hoping someone would win with an off the wall template.

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

Healing 50, Macing 49, Anatomy 1

Anatomy for the extra 5 bandages.

My goal was simply to live until I was in the top 2, then just run like a maniac, hit and run, until my opponent ran out of bandages or stamina. I figured with 10 bandages and macing, I could outlast them on one or both. I forgot how much you fail at bandages at 50 skill though... and how ineffective your hits are with 0 Tactics.

The smart people were the ones with Fencing, as that long spear is by far the best newbie weapon. If I could do it again, I'd go 50 Fencing, 49 Tactics, 1 Alchemy for the starter potions.

Khazym

Post by Khazym »

:|"Newbie characters don't get level 3 spells."

Umm yeah you do..

I didnt even get to the castle people started killing each other after the event coord meteor swarmed or something. I guess peple thought that was the que to start fighting or something. I lasted quite awhile inside your small house killed/helped kill atleast 3 or 4 people. I guess you didnt ress and come back and do the gate out very soon, and i didnt hear instructions concerning that. After a bit i assumed that that was the extent of the event and i ran outside to that healer and ressed.

And.. not like everyone on the shard doesnt already know that r- is a total douchebag but to show up to a player run event and try to ruin it slaughtering all the noob chars? really?
First of all the event is none of your business if you chose not to participate you dont belong there, period. They shouldnt allow 12 year olds

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

Khazym wrote:And.. not like everyone on the shard doesnt already know that r- is a total douchebag but to show up to a player run event and try to ruin it slaughtering all the noob chars? really?
First of all the event is none of your business if you chose not to participate you dont belong there, period. They shouldnt allow 12 year olds
lol
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

A gathering of newbie characters, and you don't expect PK's ?