DOWNLOAD: UO Auto-Map 9.0 Beta - UOSA Exclusive Multi-Client

News and Announcements
Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: DOWNLOAD: UO Auto-Map 9.0 Beta - UOSA Exclusive Multi-Cl

Post by Mikel123 »

Search the forums for "mainland" and you will find a post on how to do that. As far as I can tell, the instructions only work for the "single client" UOAM from this download.

Ripplinger

Post by Ripplinger »

On the UOAssist tab under Additional Settings on UOAM, make sure you check "Show Objects that would appear on UO's Radar Map" and "Send Notifications to game window". Enter a file name, such as Houses, in the box for "Log Houses to this file".

Start 1 client only of UO, and then start up UOAM. It should then record and keep all the housing info that you pass by.

I had problems with it at first but it seems it was from running more than one client with it, or logging in and out of several clients leaving only 1 still running with UOAM, and it wouldn't record and save the info correctly then.

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

Oh, also, I set both of the numbers to "every 1 second". I think the default is 3 seconds, but you could miss some that way. I don't find any degradation of gameplay with that going every second... I don't notice it at all.

JohnnyCash

Post by JohnnyCash »

Hey Dagon -- what is UOAM written in, C++? I am curious how it works. I'm actually a programmer by trade and would be glad to re-implement large parts of UOAM and/or get it working better. Are the sources freely available?

Dagon

Post by Dagon »

No, sources are very much not available, and never will be. I've tried emailing the author before (as well as many others, I'm sure), but it's not going to happen, ever.

But yes, I believe it's VC++

JohnnyCash

Post by JohnnyCash »

So then how did you implement this? Or did you do some DLL magic to replace certain functions to trick the program?

adi21

Post by adi21 »

Doing good job...thanks.

Doomed

Post by Doomed »

The map is just totally black, can't see the land nor water. Can only see all the POI's

Checked all the settings as far as i know. Running on W7 and ran it as admin.

I tried to tell UO Automap the specific location under MAP->UO Client but I am having trouble. I put in
C:Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Classic
as the file path but it still didn't work do I need to add something else to the end of the path as well?
Thanks in advance to any and all help with this issue..

Freight Elevator

Post by Freight Elevator »

Is it possible to drop a label on the map and share it with other people..either through sending them a file or linking together? I see that you can share a marker but that is pretty limited. I'm thinking of being able to share 100+ labels with another person and being able to edit them.

Anyone?

Freight Elevator

Post by Freight Elevator »

Freight Elevator wrote:Is it possible to drop a label on the map and share it with other people..either through sending them a file or linking together? I see that you can share a marker but that is pretty limited. I'm thinking of being able to share 100+ labels with another person and being able to edit them.

Anyone?
^^