Stat Loss After No Kills?

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
HardCore

Stat Loss After No Kills?

Post by HardCore »

REPORTED ISSUE: Char going into stat loss without killing anyone.

ISSUE DETAILS: PvP (me red - not in stat loss) against blue char DarkSoul. I die. Blue gates mare out and leaves the scene. I rez (twice actually), just fine and suit back up. Check counts and suddenly am in stat loss?

ENVIRONMENT DETAILS: PvP (no kills, multiple rezes)

STEPS TO RECREATE: See above.

EXPECTED RESULTS: No counts for no kills

DATE REPORTED: 9/24

DATE STATUS CHANGED:
The Core [PEE]: http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Guild/236
<Vega-> I'm about to go to the gym but that is worth missing a couple reps for
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMhfbLRoGEw

Derrick

Re: Stat Loss After No Kills?

Post by Derrick »

Short term murders are applied when the report menu is answered. Beyond the possibility that the mare could have still been fighting the blue that gated out, and that you may have taken a murder count later from that, it's also possible that someone you may have attacked earlier (I have no idea is this applies) returned or logged in and counted you. Murder report gumps persist even when the character has been offline, so the source of it could be hard to determine unless you had a good grasp of who you attacked and how many counts you had.

If you had a timeframe for when this happened I could verify this, we do have some logs; but I'd be unable to reveal who counted you and this is kind of time consuming, I'd prefer to only do it in the face of real concern about malfunction. There is not to my knowledge any way for this to malfunction, and the sequence of events pending any information to the contrary leads me to believe this is explainable.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."