anyone miss the old OSI "server going down" server wars?

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
BamBam
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

anyone miss the old OSI "server going down" server wars?

Post by BamBam »

I was just wondering if something like this would ever be on uosecondage? I've noticed the servers are run top-notch and several saves are down whenever the server is brought down.

I guess with all the tournies and stuff, there's plenty of riskless PvP, but I used to LOVE meeting at the xroads, or in front of trinsic for server wars every day. I'm too new on this server to have a shot at actually winning pvp atm, so I wish I could get some risk-free pvp. Any suggestions?

fox_phyre
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: anyone miss the old OSI "server going down" server wars?

Post by fox_phyre »

we have server wars here. between 7 and about 715 EST there is a space when there are no world saves, then the server goes down for about 15 mins then the saves start again
Visit my shop in Yew! First house west of Yew Moongate, always stocked!
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=64975

BamBam
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BamBam »

thanks for the quick reply!

lily_lily_stay

Post by lily_lily_stay »

brit graveyards after last save, before the server down time is where it usually happens I think.