New to the server

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
ishkabibbel

New to the server

Post by ishkabibbel »

Hey everyone! Figured I'd just drop a quick intro.

I've played UO many times off and on in the past. Completely on free shards since I quit playing OSI after the Trammel/Felucca split. Most commonly I've played on Defiance but found it to be too lopsided. Quite frankly, any server where you can pay real money for bless deeds and kill count reset deeds just takes the fun out of the game.

I like soft music, long walks on the beach, and my hiney tickled while.... Sorry, wrong site...

Anyhow, you can most likely find me running around looking for something to slap the piss out of, or even macroing at the Brit bank. (Damn you LameR and chumbucket!!!)

I do love the server so far and the people have been great. Keep up the great work. I was excited to find a shard dedicated to, hands down, the best days of UO glory!