In Honor of chumbucket (On DLcD)

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Pacifico

In Honor of chumbucket (On DLcD)

Post by Pacifico »

First off, Happy Dress Like chumbucket Day!

I began my adventure at chumbuckets vendor (located right outside Vesper bank) to pick up some chumbucket clothes. I decided, why not wander the land dressed like chumbucket, you only get to do it once a year!

I ran north of Vesper and found an open door to a house. At first, I figured it was secure but then realized that were some containers that were only locked down!

Also, I was picking up a "Vhyx" on tracking who turned out to be a pirate in hiding off the shores of Vesper!

The loot consisted of about 30,000 regs, 4-5 full runebooks, a few thousand gold, a boat, some semi-rares, and a blank book. I then checked out this mysterious pirate. Turned out that she had a few ship keys, most likely from some poor fisherman. As a bard, I understand the troubles that honest folk like myself and the past owner of that boat endure from such PKs. I had to stop this pirate from killing anymore. I couldn't just attack her, she had bolts and a heavy xbow equiped! I took the time to steal her bolts. I poisoned her to death and ended up calling in back up from an EV.

Oh no, another pirate awoke from their sleep and began attacking me. I had slayed the pirate Vhyx but this one was no match for me, I had to recall back to my house! At my house I put together a gift for the pirate, because ultimately it is Dress Like chumbucket day...

ImageImage

I stealthed back to the hide out and placed the gift on their steps.. they finally learned how to lock their door!

I returned to Brit Bank, where I gathered with the other chumbucket dressers

Happy Dress Like chumbucket Day!

Vhyx

Re: In Honor of chumbucket (On DLcD)

Post by Vhyx »

It figures, the one time I don't re-lock the door. Came back from being afk and noticed something wasn't quite right.

Hythloth Tower for Sale. Contact Boondock_Saint via PMs because it's his and not mine. Azheman will broker the deal, naked.

poogoblin

Post by poogoblin »

Awesome

Joe

Post by Joe »

You really got into the spirit.

Return to “Tales of Adventure”