Good People

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Tiwstacain

Good People

Post by Tiwstacain »

I was running through Moonglow when a new player asked me for help. I fear that I don't have the time and resources to help out the new player base. I thinking fast talked to Brules in irc and bam, he showed up at Moonglow to assist the new player. I give a large round of applause to Brules and his assistance to the new player. It will encourage new players to stay and assist them hopefully in there learning. Well done Brules

TC

applejack
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Good People

Post by applejack »

Brules is one of our most trusted associates. Good job!
[cA] Organizational Information
[cA] Tales of Adventure
Tabius wrote:I am disgusted by cA's attitude in this and you should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Panthor the Hated
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Panthor the Hated »

Brules for cA president!

(Nicely done, as well)

poogoblin

Post by poogoblin »

I once voted for brules about a year ago....oh wait no I didn't because he has been around less than a year

Brules

Post by Brules »

Thanks, I figure since I can't contribute much PvP wise to the server, I can at least help supply a steady stream of fodder. :)

noxmonk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by noxmonk »

He's been a great help over at uosatrade as well.