A few duels

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
Clyde-

A few duels

Post by Clyde- »

-cr3w-

Zeppelin
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: A few duels

Post by Zeppelin »

good duels, i lol'd at the pizza part.

why were you casting RA at the start of each duel though?

Panthor the Hated
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Panthor the Hated »

lol the best parts are when hes begging to join cr3w

Clyde-

Post by Clyde- »

because ra is the shit. main reason i like it is because if im on defense and i run up to you while you're loading a spell and i miss a disrupting punch, but you land yours, my reactive armor will cause a small amount of damage to you and still disrupt your spell. it also negates some of the damage on the first big hit you take...
-cr3w-

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

Cast reactive armor and take one hit from a balron to see why... :|
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Zeppelin
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Zeppelin »

Clyde- wrote:because ra is the shit. main reason i like it is because if im on defense and i run up to you while you're loading a spell and i miss a disrupting punch, but you land yours, my reactive armor will cause a small amount of damage to you and still disrupt your spell. it also negates some of the damage on the first big hit you take...
ya i know what ra does and what not....just thought certain buffs (i.e. ra reflect, precasting before a stone drop) was frowned upon.

not that it mattered to poor FS anyways lol.

Panthor the Hated
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

no reason to ever use reflect in a duel, its not about being frowned upon

it takes way more mana than the magic arrow that is needed to thwart it

plenty of people cast ra mid fight

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

i always thought ra/prot was frowned upon before i played here. but ra is pretty weak here and idk if prot was ever really frowned upon, just not used. i don't have a problem with people casting either. RA is good for disturb purposes which clyde mentioned.
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

Zeppelin
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Zeppelin »

nightshark wrote:i always thought ra/prot was frowned upon before i played here. but ra is pretty weak here and idk if prot was ever really frowned upon, just not used. i don't have a problem with people casting either. RA is good for disturb purposes which clyde mentioned.
Ya I am just more accustomed to the RA of UO:R I suppose.

How does RA work in T2A? (other then the obvious fact it stacks with MR and Protection)

It doesn't seem as efficient as I am used to.

Panthor the Hated
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

prevents physical disrupts (100%?) until it has been used up (basically one hally hit in tank duels)

ruduces dmg dealt to you and reflects that dmg on the person hitting you

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

I feel like it absorbs about 15-20 damage from physical hits. Magery has no impact on its effectiveness. It also reflects about 10% (?) of that, so like 2 damage. But yeah, it can be enough to disrupt someone who lands a punch while casting.

I believe now it also gets triggered by arrow hits and mage spells if the caster/shooter is on the tile directly adjacent to you.

Clyde-

Post by Clyde- »

If they're on the tile adjacent to you and when they cast it's causing your RA to go off i would say it's more than likely not the spell but the caster punching you.
-cr3w-

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

Clyde- wrote:If they're on the tile adjacent to you and when they cast it's causing your RA to go off i would say it's more than likely not the spell but the caster punching you.
this

I know what mikel is talking about but I don't think those 2 things are active yet with RA. I know the arrow shot should be affected by it if you are standing within melee range when it hits you, never really heard of it working against spell damage though.
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w