Clothing Bless Deeds

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Panthor the Hated
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Clothing Bless Deeds

Post by Panthor the Hated »

and they wore skirts/kilts to protect them

jamezc

Post by jamezc »

maybe just buy some things to build up your feedback and people will trust you. Your listing is fine! :roll: 8)

Heckler

Post by Heckler »

lettuce wrote:whats era accurate about razor get over it

bcus u had uoassist back then ... hurrr

Ronk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ronk »

Heckler wrote:

I always hear this. For the record, I never had UO:A. In addition, from what I remember all of these programs were against the rules to use until at some later point when UOA was deemed 'allowed'. As usual, I don't remember a specific time frame but given most of my play time was in T2A I want to say that UOA wasn't deemed 'allowed' until late T2A or UO:R. Has there been any research into when it was first allowed?
------------------
The Bloodrock Orcs - http://www.bloodrock.org
Historic Bloodrock

Pac

Post by Pac »

Ronk wrote:
Heckler wrote:

I always hear this. For the record, I never had UO:A. In addition, from what I remember all of these programs were against the rules to use until at some later point when UOA was deemed 'allowed'. As usual, I don't remember a specific time frame but given most of my play time was in T2A I want to say that UOA wasn't deemed 'allowed' until late T2A or UO:R. Has there been any research into when it was first allowed?
I wasn't allowed per the rules but it was still available; the same as unattended macroing which was a bannable offense on OSI but not here. UOSA replicates T2A era mechanics but not necessarily T2A era conduct policies.

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

I find it interesting that UO:A was deemed allowed, and then sold! I wonder how much tugsoft or whatever paid EA for that.

Heckler

Post by Heckler »

uoassist was declared a uo pro tool on "June 9, 1999"

Psilo

Post by Psilo »

Does anyone remember people using a hack to use UOA for free, whenever you were "caught" you would have to pay double the original price to buy UOA lol.

marmalade

Post by marmalade »

yea, the guy who introduced me to the game had a hacked version that he never paid for. don't think he ever got caught though.