Recruiting Mules for the Mule Union - Update

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Mule Union

Recruiting Mules for the Mule Union - Update

Post by Mule Union »

The Mule Union is Still Recruiting!

Currently the Union is Six Union Members Strong! Come join us. The Union would like to plan events for down the road and get plenty of Mules to join in the fun!

Guild Premise: To provide key resources to the shard while getting an above average price for the resources.
Update: Currently the Mule Union is sitting on multiple contracts at a above average price for our resources. The Union has been able to turn around contracts in
a timely matter and has customers coming back because we can quickly supply them!

The Mule Union will be taking all shape and size orders while keeping track of all valued customers who continue to buy our resources.

If you have ever had a character who chops wood from time to time and mines, and you don't feel like posting on the forums to find a buyer then the Mule Union is for you!

If you have a serious mule who's got plenty of resources but lining up committed buyers is something you struggle with then the Mule Union is for you!

Comments, Questions, Concerns?
PM Mule Union Today!
Last edited by Mule Union on Wed May 04, 2011 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tessek

Re: Recruiting Mules for the Mule Union

Post by Tessek »

SIgn me up!!

Mule Union

Re: Recruiting Mules for the Mule Union

Post by Mule Union »

Tessek wrote:SIgn me up!!
I think I know who you are in game :D

However I notice that you are currently in a guild. Which I think is another Resource Guild.
Are we talking buyout here?

Tessek

Re: Recruiting Mules for the Mule Union - Update

Post by Tessek »

It is not a Mule Guild. And there would be no buy out!

Mule Union

Re: Recruiting Mules for the Mule Union - Update

Post by Mule Union »

Tessek wrote:It is not a Mule Guild. And there would be no buy out!
You just let me know when you have step down from your guild and ready to join the Union. :P

I've got contracts that need to be filled and I need somebody on board to help me plan an event for this weekend!

-Mule

Return to “Guild Recruitment”