Poisoning Macro and Cure Pots

Playguides written by Staff and Players.
Much more information on specific skills can be found in our T2A wiki.
MoJo's

Poisoning Macro and Cure Pots

Post by MoJo's »

The poisoning macro's i've found call for a dclick by type of orange pot. I don't get this. You can dclick a cure pot when not poisioned and you'll drink it. So these macros are just burning hellatious amounts of cure pots. Is that really what people are doing? Or did something change whereby at some point you didn't drink it if you weren't poisoned?

What I haven't seen is a sys message type macro that calls for cure pot drinking if you do end up poisoning yourself. My razor skills are pretty mediocre so if anyone's had any success with this type of sys message in a poison macro it'd be great to see a copy of it.

I suppose i could tie up another client with a bandy healer but i just got finished doing that on another tagteam skill build and i'm trying to avoid that route.

Any help greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Poisoning Macro and Cure Pots

Post by Hicha »

Right-click in your macro where you want to check for Poisoned, select Special Constructs -> Insert "If" Conditional. Select Poisoned from the dropdown.

If (Poisoned)
Double-click potion (by type)
Pause for a sec to prevent macro hang-up
End If
"I consider most of you NPC's that inhabit the single player game that I am here to enjoy." - MatronDeWinter

MoJo's

Re: Poisoning Macro and Cure Pots

Post by MoJo's »

Wow. thanks.. so simple... i did say my razor skills were mediocre. maybe that was an overestimatation :?

Return to “Guides”