T2A LOS Discussion Question

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

T2A LOS Discussion Question

Post by Mens Rea »

During T2A if you had a bag sitting behind a row of locked down tables, were you able to put items into the bag but unable to take the items back out of the bag?

Discuss.

Sandro

Re: T2A LOS Discussion Question

Post by Sandro »

Believe you are correct.

Should say "I can't reach that"
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mens Rea »

My recollection is that during the era you could drop things behind walled off areas but you were unable to retrieve them.

It was just one of those quirky things in the game.

Guerrilla

Post by Guerrilla »

is that the mexican version of t2a?

who's carlos?
Halleluyah
<DemonArkanis> hopefully ill go to hell and not have to listen to your bullshit

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

Mens Rea wrote:My recollection is that during the era you could drop things behind walled off areas but you were unable to retrieve them.
Fairly certain that's how it still works on UOSA. The only exception to this is that if you stack the item(s) on a high enough z-axis you will be able to pick them back up after dropping them.
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mens Rea »

Last time I tested it you couldn't drop things behind locked down tables on UOSA.

Of course during old UO you could stack items up underneath raised items and they would keep moving up and up. That is how we used to unlock fruit baskets in Magincia.. or was it Nujelm.. it would unlock them and then you could eat them and take the basket.

Ronk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ronk »

You can drop them off on UOSA. You can't stand direectly in front of the box though, stand at an angle.
------------------
The Bloodrock Orcs - http://www.bloodrock.org
Historic Bloodrock