Mount Exploit.

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Ne'rull

Re: Mount Exploit.

Post by Ne'rull »

Hrrrm, I think us orcs can take advantage of this Dismount bug. can I make an auto attack macro when humans dismount?

Rhis

Post by Rhis »

Baslin wrote:
Rhis wrote:It was obviously a bug though...
I don't see why we need to copy the bugs from t2a, especially ones like this where there is a non-bug mechanic (feeding) that achieves the same result.
They are copied because this server is based around being era-accurate. There are many things that ended up being polished later in UO's lifetime that were not so during T2A.
No shit. I'm saying it was retarded in era and it is retarded here.

Downs

Post by Downs »

Yup, just like no snooping while stealthed and cutting bandaids one by one. Id take the bad parts of era accuracy over mechanics dictated by the masses any day tho
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

Ne'rull wrote:Hrrrm, I think us orcs can take advantage of this Dismount bug. can I make an auto attack macro when humans dismount?
Yes, you can.
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

Faust

Post by Faust »

Bugs or exploits that do not get replicated are those that are detrimental to the server that can cause serious harm. IE: duping exploits can produce an endless excess amount of items that build up the server's item count. Item count equates to extra server load and can eventually be a burden that can no longer be sustained. Saying "all follow me" to refresh your stamina does not damage the server in any shape or form. Actually, it was a very common mechanic back in the day for many PvPer's that used it in game.

Sexy Smithy

Post by Sexy Smithy »

Ne'rull wrote:Hrrrm, I think us orcs can take advantage of this Dismount bug. can I make an auto attack macro when humans dismount?
Target Closest Innocent
Special Projects Minion.

iamreallysquall

Post by iamreallysquall »

Sexy Smithy wrote:
Target Closest Innocent
is this how i target you?
<mistercherry> i bet ide beat yer asss in scrabble
<Atraxi> as soon as i find the noobs i stole from
<Jamison> lelouche your taunts will be your downfall